4

It has been 3 days since Mr. Kanawut's wedding with Ms. Rose took place and at that time Gulf did not see his father. All day Gulf just cried. Do not eat, only occasionally drink plain water. Then he went to the room again to cry. Continuing to feel sad. He has never felt sad like this. It's like it's over.

When Mr. Kanawut arrives home, he looks for Gulf first, but Gulf locks himself in the room.

"Gulf, get out. Don't be like this. Ms. Rose will be here soon." Mr. Kanawut spoke outside the room door.

Gulf's tears wet the pillow more and more. It was even sadder when he was told that. Gulf woke up. Reach for a towel and rush to the bathroom located in the room. He will be out after this. Wants to take himself anywhere. He will not welcome his stepmother. Not at all.

Finished getting ready, Gulf went straight out of the room.

"Where is Gulf going?" Mr. Kanawut asked when he saw Gulf as if about to go out. He has not seen his beloved child for several days.

Gulf was silent, not answering. And didn't even see his papa's face.

"Don't go out, na... Today Ms. Rose and Art want to move here." Gulf remained silent. Keep stepping out regardless of his father's words.

When he reached the door, Gulf's tears flowed again. His sadness is indescribable. The house that is just for the two of them will have two more occupants. Meaning they will share a lot of things. It's not just papa, they want to share, but everything. Gulf's soul began to rage. Unable to control his feelings anymore

Mr. Kanawut chases to stop Gulf.

"Don't be like this ... Later, what will Ms. Rose said," Mr. Kanawut persuaded earnestly. It is sad to see such an incident happen in his family. Really, he had never dreamed of it all this time.

"What did Ms. Rose will say? Did papa ever ask Gulf's opinion? Does papa ever care? It seems that papa puts other people's feelings before the feelings of papa's child!" said Gulf with tears in his eyes.

"It's not like that ..." said Mr. Kanawut with guilt. It seems that Gulf's feelings are really hurt.

"Gulf knows papa no longer loves Gulf!" said Gulf a little high. Failing to control his own feelings. His heart was filled with unrevealed tears.

"Who says papa doesn't love Gulf? Papa loves Gulf forever. Papa's love for Gulf did not diminish in the slightest."

"If papa loves Gulf, why does papa get married? That proves that papa actually no longer loves Gulf!" broke Gulf by crying worse.

"Papa did all this just for Gulf"

"No! Papa doesn't have to say anything more. Gulf doesn't want to hear stupid excuses, papa!" firmly Gulf. He kept stepping away. He would not welcome his stepmother and stepbrother even if his father asked earnestly.

Mr. Kanawut was only able to stand after seeing Gulf getting farther. His son's heart is really hard. Not in the least opened the space to accept the presence of his stepmother.

Until dinner time, Gulf did not show up. Ms. Rose was clearly disappointed. She worked hard in the kitchen to prepare their first dinner as a family in hopes of getting her stepson's attention, but until then, Gulf had not returned home.

"Let's eat first, maybe he'll be back late at night." Mr. Kanawut was also clearly disappointed with Gulf's attitude.

"Let's wait for him, after all, Rose is still not hungry," said Ms. Rose earnestly. He didn't want his stepson to come home while they were eating.
Mr. Kanawut tried to contact Gulf but failed. It's been a few times he's tried but Gulf doesn't seem want to be bothered.