Vol.2 Chapter 7 Liar Liar

ابدأ من البداية

"And you're begging me to teach you blackmailing?"

"I don't want to blackmail them, I need to blackmail them," I said. "You should help me because if Sudo was expelled----"

"----Our classroom lost the point, just like the last time? That idiot destroyed the class again and again. If he got expelled, we'll be happier. And if you and Horikita got expelled, I'll be happier."

She was like Horikita. But when Horikita accepted to help Sudo, she did it whatever it take, I didn't talk with Horikita for a while. She always stayed on her desk and thinking how to help Sudo.

Kushida was different.

When she said if you and Horikita got expelled, I'll be happier. I felt like she wanted everything going like that.

But I wasn't that naive.

"Kushida, do you know charity?"

"Of course, butthead, everyone knows that word. " Kushida said annoyed.

"If you do something good to other people, you'll be repaid someday. " I said. "This's why people do charity. They believe they'll get Poonya, and Poonya will repay you someday."

"So do you tell me you want me to do it for charity?"

"No, Poonya was too abstract. " If it wasn't me, no one would believe it. "But if you help me, you can be certain I will repay you someday. And from your experience, you'll know I can do anything for you."

I looked into her eyes. That evil's eyes.

"Kushida, please do me a charity."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had another mission.

Horikita told me Sudo's problem was never fixed if we didn't improve his personality.

So on Monday, after school. I was waiting for someone in my room.

I heard the knock so I said;

"Come in."

The door was opened. Sudo walked into my room. When he saw me, surprise appeared on his face.

"W---What the hell!?" He shouted.

I understood why he was so shocked.

I was in a leather suit and high-heel shoes. The whip was in my hand, I waved it around.

Don't look at me with those eyes.

I just couldn't find any suit. This whip was sold with the suit.

"What the hell!?" Sudo screamed.

"This's the way to help you, Sudo. " I said with the monotone.

"Wait---what---" He looked at the whip. "Will you use it to me?"

"Yes." I nodded.

Sudo walked backward for a few steps.

"I-----I--- don't like that way, Ayanokouji. You're my friends---" He stuttered. "I mean I like to hit with the whip but it has to be queen type girl like Horikita---"

"What?"

"What?"

I shook my head. "Don't worry. Nothing sexual. I ain't S. I just like you, M."

Sudo frowned. 

"Do you know what is M and S?"

"Sure. M is the Main character, S is the Support character. You are the protagonist in the basketball team, I am the protagonist of this fiction."