Chapter 113

1 MONTH LATER....
CAMILLA'S POV

It's been a month since everyone left Hogwarts. I've been staying at the burrow with the Weasleys and Harry has been at his house with the Dursleys. But today he gets here. I've spent the past month thinking nonstop about our future and I always come to the same conclusion. Harry is going to hunt for horcruxes. And I know he is going to want me to come with him. But this mark on my arm is a tracker and that would make me a beacon for Harry's location. And I can't have that. How do I tell him that I love him so much that I'm leaving?

"Cam-" someone said. I was sitting on the porch and twirling my wand when Ginny walked over. "You haven't moved all day," Ginny said as she sat next to me on the steps. I looked at her and smiled. "I'm fine." I said. "Cam, they aren't coming. You are safe." Ginny said. "I know- I just- I don't get it." I said. "Get what?" she asked. I pulled up my sleeve to reveal my dark mark. "This is a tracker. My father knows where I am." I said. "And?" she asked. "He wants me to serve him. And my father isn't the type that allows vacations. So where is he? Where is Nathan? Why are they leaving me alone?" I asked. "I don't know but why don't you just enjoy it?." Ginny said. "Because it means they are planning something. Something big and potentially drastic." I said. "I'm sure they are," she mumbled. I looked at her quickly. "Sorry. But that doesn't matter, Cam. You are safe here, right now, with us. And soon, Harry will be here and the wedding is tomorrow." she said. I nodded. "I guess you're right." I said. "Cam, our world is going to get dark. We are going to lose a lot more before we win. We should enjoy ourselves while we can, don't you think?" she said. I nodded. "Ginny-" I said. She looked at me. "Yeah?" she said. "If I tell you something, do you promise to keep it between us?" I said. She hesitated but then nodded. "Promise?" I asked. "Yes, I promise." she said. I nodded. "Ok-" I said. I exhaled a shaky breath. "I'm going to leave." I said. Her face dropped. "What?!" she exclaimed. "Shhh!" I said. "Are you mad?! Where are you going to go? Your father will-" she started. "Kill me," I said plainly. She looked at me. "I know, Ginny. But think about it. If my father can track me and find me whenever he wants, what does that mean for Harry if I go with him?" I said. "But we can-" she started. I took her hand and she stopped. "Ginny," I said. Her eyes turned glassy. "I've gone over it a hundred times in my head. There's no other way. If my father can find me, he can find Harry." I said. She sighed and was silent for a moment. "You'll go back to school right?" she asked. "I can't." I said. "Why?" she asked. "I can't face him, my brother, Snape. They are responsible for Draco's death. If I go back there, I might kill him where he stands." I said. "Which one? Snape or Nathan?" she asked. I looked down. "Both," I mumbled. She nodded. "So where will you go?" she asked. I shrugged. "I'm going to hunt for horcruxes." I said. Her eyes widened. "I know the location of some of my fathers safehouses. I'm going to search for them and destroy them if I can," I said. She nodded. I looked at her and a tear fell down her cheek. "Oh Ginny-" I said and my eyes watered. I hugged her and she hugged me. "It'll be ok," I said. "I know. I'm just scared for you." she whispered. "I know. I'm scared too." I said. Then we just sat there together. 

Eventually, we went inside. I got a cup of tea and sat down in the kitchen. A few minutes later, Bill walked in and smiled at me. "Hi Camilla," he said. "Hi Bill," I said. "Excited for the wedding?" he asked. I nodded. "Are you?" I asked. He chuckled. "A bit nervous but absolutely." he said. I chuckled. "You and Fleur deserve each other. I'm happy for you," I said. He smiled. "Thank you," he said. Then he looked around. "Fleur and I have a house on the outskirts of Tinworth, Cornwall. It's a shell cottage overlooking a cliff on the beach," he said. I looked at him curiously. "If you ever need somewhere to lay low or a bed, you're welcome to stop by." he said. "That's very kind of you-" I said. He started to leave when he stopped at the door and turned around. "I think it's very brave what you're doing. Harry will understand why you did it when this is all over." he said. My face dropped. "Please don't tell him," I said. He nodded. "I won't. Remember what I told you. Shell Cottage in Tinworth, Cornwall." he said. I nodded. "Thank you." I said. Then he nodded and walked out. I sighed in relief and went back to the porch to wait for Harry.