Chapter 56

CAMILLA'S POV

I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my cheeks. I let this happen. I was a coward. I was so scared of getting hurt that I just let Blaise do it. It wasn't rape. I didn't fight, I let it happen. This is my fault. I walked into Gryffindor and Harry, Ron and Hermione sat around the fire. I tried to walk past them but of course that didn't work. "Cam!" Harry called out. I tried to keep walking but he ran over and grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and stared at the floor. I couldn't meet his eyes. "Cam, bloody hell. What happened?" Ron asked. "Nothing, I'm fine." I lied. I tried to leave again but Harry stopped me. "You promised," he said firmly. I finally looked at him and saw the anger in his eyes. "Just you." I said. He nodded. "Keep everyone out of our dorm, Ron?" he said. He nodded. Harry wrapped his arms around me and led me to his dorm. He sat me down and kneeled in front of me. "Cam, tell me what happened." he said. "I was scared. I let him do it." I said as more tears fell. "Who? What happened? What did Nathan do?" he asked. I shook my head. " I just wanted them to focus on me and leave you and our friends and Draco alone. So I let him do it so he wouldn't hurt me. I'm sorry Harry." I cried. He pulled me into his arms and my tears soaked his shirt. "What did you do?" he asked. I looked at him and shook my head. "Did Nathan rape you?" he asked. I shook my head quickly. "Did someone else?" he asked. I remained silent. "Was it Blaise?" he asked. I nodded. He just held me while I cried. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." he said. He handed me a fresh towel and told me to shower. Then I put on his sweatshirt and sweats. "Lay down" he said and he covered me with a blanket. "Drink." he said and I drank the sleeping draught. "You'll be ok." he said holding my hand. "Promise me you won't tell anyone." I said. "Cam I don't-" he started. "Please Harry. Please promise me." I said. He nodded hesitantly. "Ok...ok I promise." he said. I nodded and dozed off to sleep. I tried not to think of what happened but it's all that filled my head.

So I focused on Harry's word. No matter how scared I was, I had Harry.

"You'll be ok."

"You'll be ok."

"You'll be ok."

"You'll be ok."

"You'll be ok."

The next morning I woke up in Harry's bed. He was sitting in the chair next to his bed, sleeping. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I felt a sharp pain and I stood up and walked over to the mirror. I looked at myself and I had a big swollen black eye. "I can help you cover it." Harry said and I turned around. He stood next to me with his wand. I nodded. He mumbled a spell and waved his wand. I looked back in the mirror and it was concealed. "Thank you Harry." I said. He nodded. "Are you sure we can't tell Dumbledore about Blaise?" he asked. I nodded. "It will only make Nathan mad." I said. "How long are you going to let him control you?" he asked. We sat next to each other on the bed. "Until I know my you, our friends and Draco will be safe, I have to do what he says." I said. "Your father must know by now that you aren't loyal to him, why does he want you so bad?" Harry asked. " I don't know. I guess our family is more powerful if both the twins are together. If we are split up, our magic isn't as strong." I said. He nodded. "I won't let you die Harry. I will do whatever it takes to stop him. I swear it." I said. He smiled. "I believe you Cam," he said. I nodded. Then we got dressed and headed down to The Great Hall. I saw Blaise and Nathan and Harry squeezed my hand. "It's ok." he whispered and I nodded. Then I saw Draco. He sat by himself, staring at his food. He looked up at me and our eyes locked. I could see the pain in his eyes. Then Harry pulled me to sit down and he looked away. I want to talk to him. I need to know if he meant what he said. But I'm scared. Because what if he did. What if I really don't mean anything to him? What if I fell in love and he didn't? What if my patronus was never supposed to be a dragon? "Did you hear me Cam?" I looked up and paid attention. "Dumbledore's Army, tonight before dinner." Hermione said. I nodded. I was excited. This will be a good distraction. I needed a good distraction. I couldn't get Draco's face out of my head. Suddenly there was a huge bang. We all turned around and it came from the Slytherin table. Blaise was talking to Draco. Draco looked about ready to kill him. He slammed his fist down again. He looked at me and I froze. Then he got up and stormed out. He hates me.