Chapter 49

HARRY'S POV

"Cam," I said. We were all frozen in place. I couldn't move. I just stared at her. She was unconscious on the floor. Her shirt was open and her bra strap was torn. She was in her underwear and there was blood on her thighs. Her wrists had rope burns on them and something was carved into her arm. The blood pooling under her arm kickstarted my brain. I rushed over to her and shook her gently. "Cam, open your eyes." I whispered. "Guys! Help me!" I yelled. Hermione and Ginny rushed over. Ron grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her arms. "We have to get her to the hospital," Hermione said. "I'll go get Madame Pomfrey," Ron said. "No," I said, picking her up in bridal style. "There's no time. We don't know how long she's been like this." I said. We began to run down the hall and burst into the hospital. Madame Pomfrey ran over. "What is going on?" she asked. "We found her like this." Ginny said. I laid her down on a cot and she was still limp. Madame Pomfrey began to take care of her and I started pacing. I looked down at the blood on my hands. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Hermione. "Harry-" she started. "I never should have let her just go wander around alone. I knew she was in danger." I said. "It's not your fault Harry." she said softly. "She has nobody Mione. And she isn't alone like I am. She is alone because her family is dangerous. That's worse." I said. "Harry, you can't protect everyone all the time." she said. "I know. But I told myself I would protect her. And I didn't." I said. "She's awake" Madame Pomfrey said. I rushed over and knelt down next to the bed. Camilla's eyes were open a bit. "Draco" she whispered. I turned around. "Go find Draco." I said. "But he's probably asleep." Ron said. "Then wake him up" I snapped. Ron and Hermione quickly ran away to go get him. "Camilla, what happened? Tell me who did this to you." I said. She just smiled at me. "It's ok Harry." she said. Her voice was hoarse and her eyes were red and puffy. "No, it's not. Tell me now. You promised." I said. She shook her head. "It's ok." she said, taking my hand. Her hands were ice cold and shaking. "What did they do to you?" I asked. She closed her eyes as if she was trying to shut it out. "Nothing that hasn't been done before." she said. I sighed. "Cam," I said. She squeezed my hand gently. "Harry, I can't tell you who did it. But, it wasn't Nathan." she said. "Just tell me who it was, please. I won't do anything." I pleaded. She gave me a small, sad smile. "Yes you will." she said. Just then the doors opened. Draco ran in wearing his pajamas. His hair was a mess and he looked frantic. Hermione and Ron followed him. I stepped back and he knelt down next to Cam. "I'll give you 2 some time." I said. Then I sat down with my friends.

CAMILLA'S POV

"Camilla, what happened?" he asked. "I'm fine," I said. "Was it Nathan?" he asked. I shook my head. "Who did this to you?" he asked. "Draco, please-" I started. "Was it Evan?" he asked. My veins iced at his name. "No." I lied. "Who was it?" he asked. "Please Draco, just stay with me." I said. He sighed. "Ok," he said. He climbed onto the cot and pulled me into his arms. "Do you want me to read to you?" he asked. I looked up at him and smiled as he pulled out The Great Gatsby. "You brought it?" I said. He nodded. "Yeah, can you read it," I said. He nodded and began to read. His voice was soothing and I began to calm down. He stroked my hair and I laid on his chest. Eventually my eyelids were heavy and I closed them and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up in Draco's arms. I looked around at my surroundings as my head flooded with memories of the previous night. Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron sat in chairs asleep surrounding my bed. I sat up and reached for the cup of water on the table, but I winced. Draco woke up and sat up too. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up," I said. He smiled. "It's alright." he said. He reached his long arm out and grabbed the water and handed it to me. I drank it quickly. "How are you feeling?" he asked. I nodded. "Fine." I said. "Camilla, can you-" he started. "Why do you call me Camilla?" I asked. He stopped. He looked like a puzzle. "What?" he asked. "Well everyone calls me Cam, but you don't. Why?" I asked. "I don't know, do you want me to?" he asked. I nodded. "Ok, Cam. Can you please tell me who did this?" he asked. I shook my head. "Why?" he asked. "Because it doesn't matter. It won't change what happened." I said. He sighed. Then I heard that dark laughter. I looked up quickly and Nathan walked in. Everyone woke up and Harry stood in front of him. "So it's true, you got fucked again?" he said. "Get the hell out of here." Harry said. "Who was it this time? I think Blaise mentioned something about wanting a turn with you. Was it him?" he asked. My stomach flipped. Everyone looked at me. "No." I mumbled. "Well then who was it?" he asked. "Go away Nathan." I said quietly. He just laughed. "Whatever, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough." he said. Madame Pomfrey walked over and Nathan walked out. "You are good to go dear. You should all hurry back the train leaves in a few hours." she said. We all nodded. "I'll see you later Draco." I said. Then we left.