Chapter 91

CAMILLA'S POV

Today is my first day back at lessons and I'm very nervous. I have no idea if I'm going to be able to remember anything I've ever learned. "You'll be fine." Ginny reassured me. "How do you know?" I asked. "Because you have us." Ginny said. "Yes. Professor Snape made an arrangement with all the teachers to insure it." Hermione said. "What does that mean?" I asked. "If you get confused or you can't remember something, we can tell you. We can help you." Hermione said. I nodded. "That's good." I said as I buttoned up my jumper. My hands were shaking and I realized what I was truly scared of. Nathan. He would be in my classes. I know my friends won't let anything happen but still, what if he uses a spell to take more memories.

"Camilla-" Ginny said. I looked up and they were standing at the door with their bags. "Sorry, I'm coming." I said. I grabbed my bag and we walked out. Ron, and Harry were sitting in the common room waiting for us. Then we headed for the Great Hall. As we walked, Harry came up to me. "How did you sleep?" he asked. "Fine. I'm fine." I said. He nodded. Then he looked down at my shaky hands. "You guys go ahead, we'll be right in." he said. He took my hand and led me to a bench in the hall. Holding his hand always made me feel safe. I knew he would never let go.

"Camilla, I won't let anything happen, ok?" he said. I nodded but stared at my shoes. "Talk to me, Cam." he said. I looked at him and he gave a small smile. "I'm scared." I whispered. "I know. But if anyone can do this, it's you. Ok?" he said. "Ok." I replied. "Now, we are going to walk in there and I don't even want you to look at the Slytherin table. Ok?" he said. "I won't." I said. "Good. Just focus on me." he said. We stood up and he held out his hand. "Hold my hand," he said. I smiled and took it and we walked inside. I watched Harry's shoes all the way until we sat down at the table. Then we began to eat. We were talking and it felt like a normal morning.

Suddenly, everyone tensed up. I watched them all reach for their wands so I did the same. "What's going-" I started. "Camilla-" a dark voice said. A chill went down my spine and fear crept over me. I couldn't even turn around but I didn't have to. I knew who it was. "Leave. Now. Or I swear I will hex all of you." Harry spat. "We just want to chat with my lovely sister." Nathan said. "Not bloody likely." Ron said. "Sit down, Weaslebee." I heard another voice and I didn't recognize it. "Oh piss off Zabini." Ginny snapped. I slowly turned around and standing there was Nathan, Zabini and... Draco. I stood up and looked at him. He just stared at me with a blank look. "Leave, all three of you. Now!" Harry said. "Fine. But only if Camilla tells us to leave." he said. I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't. I was overwhelmed by fear and I knew that if I did, he would kill me. "That's what I thought," Nathan said smugly. "Just because you wrecked her memory and now she thinks she has to listen to you, doesn't mean we are going to let her." Dean said. "So leave." Seamus added. Nathan stared at me and raised his eyebrows. "Camilla, speak up." he said. "I-I- ok. I'll go." I said. I started to leave when I felt Harry grab me. "Absolutely not," he said. "Harry, I have to." I said. "No, you don't. Now sit down." he said. "He'll never leave me alone." I said. "I don't care. You aren't going with him." he said. "He just wants to talk." I said. He laughed. "No, he doesn't. Trust me, Camilla. You don't remember, but I do. Every time you've ever gone with him to talk, you come back bruised and bloody and usually tortured." he said. My eyes widened and I looked at Nathan. "Come on, Camilla. I don't have all day." he said. I looked at Zabini who was grinning and Draco. And as I looked at Draco, he shook his head. I almost missed it but I didn't. I could tell by the look on his face he was warning me. "If you don't leave in the next 3 seconds, we are calling Snape down here." Ginny said. Nathan clutched his heart sarcastically. "I'm so scared." he said with an eye roll. Then he left. Zabini followed him. Draco looked at me one last time and his eyes were glassy. Something wasn't right. I knew he had the dark mark but when he got it, he tried to save me. But then Harry said he hurt me. I can't help but think that's not the full story. But I know there's no way Harry will tell me but I need to know. So I thought and I thought and I decided what I had to do...

I need to talk to Nathan. He's the only one that can give me back my memories. I have no choice.