Fajr - The Dawn Prayer

The breath seems knocked out of his system, it was as if he was taking the last breath before the angel of death.

"Sultan Malik?"

she looked up to him, "Hmm."

"Seher, Why do you wanna do this?"

"Remember, when I told you I was almost sold." she looks at him who was patiently waiting for her to complete. " Do you know to whom I was Sold?"

His eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Sultan Malik."

she watched his eye widen at the revelation, "How?"

"Who knew the famous politician Sultan Malik was once a leader of Human trafficking and sex racket."

"What!"

She casually walked up to the window staring outside the world. How peaceful was it? The backyard was filled with white frosting, covering up small grass just like how people cover their misdeeds. The darkness of the sky who bluntly staring back at with no hopes of recovering her past, reminding her of the darkness of nights where spend in that room screaming for help, begging them to stop. Her screams and cries were covered under heavy layered makeup. She still could remember the wet patches of the foundation that were dubbed into her cheeks to cover her marks. The silver line of dress that was unraveling her arms and legs reached only till her thighs. Those lustful gazes of men when she was forced to walk around them.

"Seher."

The lightness of his voice interrupted her train of thoughts.

"Shit! you weren't breathing." he stood in front of her, barer between her past and her. "He has powers. He can do anything he wants."

"That doesn't mean he would get away with things he did in his past."

"Why? Why now all this?"

"I don't know but I want to."

" Does he knows who you are?"

"No." she breathed.

he leaned his forehead into her, she closed her eyes. Leaning further into him. breathing his woods and oceans scent. "I can't afford to lose you, Seher," he whispered slowly in the air.

The lightness, the aura around him giving her warmth, and the confidence that she fall back he would be there to hold her, To some extend it scared her to give such powers over her heart. she sighed, "I don't want to lose you."

***

He rubbed his wet hair with the towels hang over his neck as he walked out of the Bathroom . he stood in front of the mirror, running his fingers on the wet Curls. Setting them. Turning on some random wild music around them in the room, Singing to the beats of the music, he trolled in his room. The door opened, a small girl ran up to him in pigtails. he wrapped his arms at her and picked her up as he danced around the room.

The freshness of his shampoo and her giggles were around the air as he tickled her. "St..stop ." she giggled.

The phone on the dresser came alive, its bussing echoed across the room, interrupting music . he groaned. " Samy, your father has to ruin perfect time ." she giggled.

He kept her down and walked to the dresser. Picked up the phone. Surprisingly it was from someone whom he wasn't excepting from.

Princess.