Fiancee

*****************************

He invited her , not because he was still in love with her but because she was samaira's mother . he respected her for giving him samaira.

She walked towards him with her boyfriend Zaheer Sheikh, granted that he wasn't in love with her now , perhaps he was never in love with her . but seeing him with her still gives a feelings of betrayal . betrayal of friendship. years of friendship he ended .

They both walked stood in front him , with a smug on their faces as if they won Oscar for betraying him . He pulled her closer to him as he wounded his arms around Rabia malik.

" How are you sherry ?" the same old mocking voice which years ago broke him , but now he wanted to laugh at himself for falling in love with her .

" Miss Malik , I hope you know that its Dr Ahmed for you , sherry is only for closed family ." He look at both of them .

" Come on sherry , we were your family before ." Zareen pipped in .

" Right ! You were family but now you're merely mother of my child and you're her boyfriend ." he turned towards right as he could feel somebody gaze on him , she looked at him , merely confused of what's going on . samaira settled on her lap , laughing and playing with her . Strange , samaira was an introverted person , seeing her getting along with Miss Ali brought happiness and a sense satisfaction .

He turned to them. " Now if you would excuse me , I have some real guests to attend ." leaving them there , he made way to Miss Ali and samaira .

                                                                                  *********************

" hello ladies ! I hope I am not disturbing ." he popped in . seher averted her eyes , as if she got afraid . still she couldn't understand why was she feeling those weird acidic feelings in heart when she saw him and his ex wife talk .

" You okay Miss Ali ?" he seems to notice her avert her eyes from him .

" Yeah ! Seems like you have special guests to attend Dr Ahmed ." she still didn't look upto him , he could literally feel the harshness in her voices . she was still looking at samaira .

" Samy ! Go meet your mother ." he didn't notice the poor girl gulps thirst in thorat . her expression changed didn't go unnoticed by seher . samaira got up and went to them slowly as if she didn't want to .

" So Miss Ali ! you were saying something ?" he fold his arms as he stood in front of her . she looked him into his eyes . " Seems like you got a problem with my 'special guests' of mine ?" he quoted special guest as he said .

" why would I get a problem with your 'special guest'?" she looked him and soon averted her eyes into glass she was drinking .