Coastal Cafe

The Smell of fresh Tea leaves the ground with some warm water and sugar hits her nostril as she entered the café. She was greeted by Mrs. Brooklyn who was the owner of the café. The lady had a sweet aura, accompanied by the sunshine smile she gives to her.

" Good evening Mrs. Brooklyn ." she flashed a smile to her .

" Ahh, Seher! how are you, sweety ?" The lady flashed a smile towards her .

" I am fine Mrs. Brooklyn ."

" The usual ?"

" No ! let's wait for someone ."

" Someone ?" she wriggled her eyebrow to her.

" Friend," she said sternly.

she shook her head as she walked inside. The café was surrounded by books , the heaps of novels. From heart-trending Romance novels to heart thrilling novels. One of the reasons this café was her favorite.

She sat nearby the window, headphones plugged in as she starts reading a new novel. The words of the novel start playing in her head as the soft music tune played through the headphone.

" Hey ." she looked up from the novel, He stood there calmly, watching her. " Hi ." he took a chair across from her.

" Your jaw is still sullen ." she pointed at his jaw ." Did you apply Oflen on your jaw ?"

" Miss Ali, I hope you didn't forget I am the Doctor here ." his lips curved upward.

She shook her head, Mrs. Brooklyn came to take their order.

" What would you like to order ?" she flashed a smile at him and wiggling her eyebrows at her .

" Two Turkish Tea please ."

She wrote down the order. " I will be right back ." she reached to the counter and turned to see Seher, mouthing her ' He is hot .' she glared at her, signaling her to shut up.

Mrs. Brooklyn stops by to drop their orders. They sat there sipping their tea ." What is it you wanna talk about ?"

" Samaira ."

she looked at him, he seems stressed. " I need her custody ."

" You have her custody ."

" No, I have granted two months in a year to meet her ." the first time she saw clenching his jaw, anger was evident in his eyes ." I want her full custody, legally. "

" How is it having a fiancée is going get you her custody?"

he signed as he turned his face towards the window ."Rabia and I met in university, through Zaheer ."

" Her current boyfriend ?"

"He was my best friend since childhood . " he turned to look at her ." I knew Rabia belonged to a wealthy family, so I kept maintaining a distance from her. That time I kinda knew that this won't last but whatever was between us was strong. strong enough to get us together. Ignore the voice in my mind warning me about the future. "

" I thought it's love, the deep pure love. but I was wrong. She was stubborn, quick to lose peace of mind. Everything was going perfectly until we decided to get married. Her family wasn't happy because I wasn't matching their status. "

"But she managed to deal with them, Soon we both got married. days went by, we were happy. I was doing my internship at that time, so I could only afford to pay house rent and some of the expenses. Her expenses were off my limits, sometime her shopping bills would extend more than the house rent ."

" We used to have arguments, fights every now then. I used to stay at my workplace sometimes. Just to avoid the arguments. And that time Zaheer used to visit my place in my absence. Their relationship began to blossom slowly. I kept ignoring it, thinking that they are my people, they could never hurt me. but I was so wrong ."

" After few months, Rabia was pregnant, I was happy so was Rabia. Our lost relationship started to blossom again, I forgot her fights and everything. we began to live happily. Samaira was born, Rabia was a mess at this time. her mood swings were everywhere. slowly she started drifting away from everything. From me, Samaria. And suddenly she was happy all over again. she was back to be herself. but her behavior towards Samaria was weird, she kept her distance. One evening I took Samaria with me out, Rabia wanted to stay alone for some time .so we left her in-home. Samaira was a 6-month-old baby, I took her out. But when we returned back home, I could hear weird noise from the bedroom, I went to the bedroom. There was she and my best friend on our bed. I caught them red-handed, I was furious and punched him on his face, Rabia tried to stop me by holding my arm. I wasn't thinking right that time in order to free my arm from her, pushed her back. "

" She got hurt on her head. I called the cops, They both got arrested. In the court, their lawyers blamed me that I was the one who physically abused her, and Zaheer tried to stop me, but I beat him up too. They refused to let me meet my daughter for months ."

" Later on the court accept let me meet my daughter for 2 months. I was happy at least I could get see my daughter for two months but this time when she came home , there were marks on her body as if someone had nail print. I asked her about it, but she made an excuse that she feel down. "

" I wanna know what happening in her life, she is just freaking 8 years old and that wound was far from fell down wound, it was like ..." His eyes were telling a different story, anger. he was angry, furious. she was beyond scared , the history shouldn't replay again.

No! Oh God ! please don't let her become the next Seher .

                                                                  ///////////////////////////////////