Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour

Start from the beginning

"I want to go on the ground daddy." He said and I  placed him there. He picked up whatever snacks he wanted and I just held the basket.
My phone vibrated and I checked but there was no caller ID.

"Hello."

"ATTICUS CATTANEO." My mother's voice running through one ear and escaping through the next.

"Wrong number."

"Don't you speak to your mother that way!"

"I miss you too Ma."

"Where is my little baby."

"He's picking up snacks."

"When are you coming to visit?"

"I'm actually not in England right now."

"Where are you Atticus."

"In Spain-on a business conference."

"With your son?"

"He is mine, I can do whatever I want with him."

"You need to get him a nanny." You're right mom and she should be less attractive. Don't tell her he has a nanny, she's going to want to meet her, don't tell her, don't tell her!

"He has a nanny." SHIT.

"Oh really now-I want to meet her." Of course you do.

"Bad reception mom bye!"

"I don't hear"- I heard her say before I end the call. I looked around and Alister was not in the isle, I heard him answering someone in the next lane. Why is my son so friendly, he needs to be like his dad. Hard and cold.

"You're so handsome little one, look how much you've grown." I walked closer hearing the lady compliment him.

"Okay Alister, you need to stop running off." I said turning the isle and reaching out for my son. I looked up and I bit my jaw and clenched my fists. There she stood, in a loose silk dress getting up from her stooping position that she was talking to Alister in, her hair straight and glistening under the supermarket lights. Her lipstick complimented her skin and matched perfect with her outfit.

"Bonjour Mon Amour." She said in her sultry voice. I felt exactly how I wanted my son to be, hard and cold.

"Alister come." I said sternly to my son and he grabbed my hand.

"Tu es beau."

"Let's go Alister." I said ignoring her and picking my son up.

"Pas besoin de m'ignorer nous sommes des adultes" [No need to ignore me, we are adults.]

"Bonne Journée." [Have a nice day] I responded before taking my son to cash the snacks out. The woman placed the snacks in the bag and I lifted my son and took him to the car. I slammed my door and took a deep breath in then out.

"Did I do something wrong?" My son asked completely unaware of who she was and that I was thankful for.

"No buddy, just-just don't talk to strangers." I said looking back at him and buckling him in the car seat.

"Okay, sorry."

"It's okay buddy." I said leaning to kiss his forehead.

"Love you."

"I love you too Alister." That's why I will protect you. I fixed my belt and drove off. We arrived at home and I opened the door and Alister ran inside.
I looked up and I saw Louisa looking at me with a concerned face.

"Look at him, I-I have work stuff to attend to." I told her putting the bags of snacks down and heading out. I hopped into my car and sped off to my club.
Why was she back in England, I gripped my steering wheel and sped up.
I arrived at my club and threw the keys in the bouncers hand before bursting open the doors.

It was already filled with people, these people have no lives, it's as if they don't have homes or no one to go home to, so they come here to fulfill that empty hole in their hearts. Who am I to judge I'm here to do the same fucking thing. I walked up to my VIP section and I asked one of my guards to fetch me a drink, no the whole bottle. He brought the bottle and a glass of ice to me and I thanked him. The strippers were dancing on the poles to entertain and tonight I gave them all my attention, I needed the distraction.

She was a withering Rose, there was nothing special left about her petals, they were dry, the pallidity was on the high, it had no meaning whatsoever to me, that's how I saw her. Rose is dead to me. I've been drinking and watching the girls dance for about 3 hours.

It was now ten o'clock the club was even more packed, A global pandemic couldn't part the sea of people. I had my eyes on a beautiful stripper the entire night, no one could compare to her, she was real, nothing like the rest. I got up from my seat and walked over to her and she watched me while grinding her hips down on the pole.

I snatched her up by her neck and stuck my tongue into her mouth and she held onto me taking me in. I broke away from the kiss and dragged her to my office.

Upon entry, I slammed my door before locking it and paste her unto the door. I started kissing her hungrily. She was already half naked so not that much work to be done. I let her kiss down my neck and open my shirt.

This is how I liked it, a woman all over me, all about me, that's how it should be. I let her unbuckle my pants and I watched as it dropped to the ground, she pulled my dick out of my boxers and slipped it into her mouth without hesitation. One hand was on the door, banging from the immense pleasure I was feeling, I wasn't myself for a while, I've been holding back with an unknown reason.

I held her head gently as she made my dick disappear and reappear in her mouth. She made all the right pleasing sounds but she couldn't take it all in. I pulled her up by her hair and kissed her roughly before loosing the straps on her bra. I lifted her up off the ground and she wrapped her legs around me. I collected her nipple in my mouth and she threw her head back enjoying the hold I had on her body. Baby I know.

I placed her on my desk and she took the panties off on her own. I leaned over and got the condom from my drawer and slipped it on quickly. I licked my fingers and stuck it into her already dripping core, she let out an unladylike moan and thrust her hips forward for more. I held onto her hips, letting her know, I'm the one in control.
I thrust myself into her deprived core and she threw her head back taking me in and it wasn't even my full length.

She held onto my shoulders and my thrust were rhythmic, I let out a groan here and there but she was at it the entire time. I sped up as I knew she was about to cum with the scratches she was placing on my back. I thrust one last time,roughly, as I felt her juices trickle on the condom.

After five minutes she fixed herself up, in her case placed her bra and panties back on and limped out of my office, I sat in my chair and panted for breath.

I needed to spend more time in the club, I was getting soft, I was getting soft for you.