33• VERY smut🔞

Start from the beginning

"Hea..? What are you-" he questioned, being interrupted as I closed and locked the door behind me and walked to him. He seemed confused and shocked of my actions, but not entirely taken aback.

"What's wrong?" He asked.  I looked into his eyes, he's mesmerizing. I couldn't really find words, and I'm sure the only thing he got from me was a desperate look on my face.

"Listen, Hea, about everything going on-"

"No." I interrupted him.

"What's going on?" He asked, with a very calm voice. Unconsciously holding my arms as he asked, and his touch made me loose it.

"Nothing.. I just..."

"What?" His voice was music to my ears, soothing, with a genuine worried tone. I didn't understand what got into me.

"Just..." I tiptoed, slowly putting my arms around his neck, moving my face closer and closer to his.

He seemed to understand what I wanted. His hands went from my arms to my waist, very slowly, and it drove me insane. His face was also getting closer, untill I finally felt his lips against mine.

It was a short kiss, but enough for me to become instantly addicted. My breathing got heavier and heavier, and so did his.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"No.. but I can't control myself right now.. I need you.. I want you." I whined, hungry for him. A little smile came out of him, turning immediately into a smirk.

With his arms, he lifted me up, legs around his waist, his arm around my own waist, traveling from there to my butt, where he landed his hand, perfectly positioned, squeezing it from time to time, as his other hand held the back of my neck passionately, our lips moving together.

He walked towards his bed, gently placing me down. We separated from the kiss, as he started to kiss and suck my neck eagerly. I pushed him back slowly, sitting down and taking off my robe. The undressing was desperate; he removed my robe and top within seconds, as his lips took turns over my own and my neck.

His rough hands grabbed my breasts, playing with my nipples. I started to let small moans out, and I could tell he loved that.

After a few more kisses here and there, he took off my underwear, leaving me completely naked for him. He eyed me from head to toes, my legs were slightly spread, allowing him to look at my core hungrily.

His finger brushed my clit, a hitched breath came out of me immediately.

"You like that, kitten?" 

I nodded, whining. It's the first time I feel this needy for someone, and I need him to take me over completely, to ruin me. I sound pathetic, yes, but I'm so desperate for him that I actually don't care how needy I sound. 

He started drawing circles around my clit, while he caressed my cheek with the hand he's resting beside me. His pace took turns between fast and slow, throwing shivers all over my body.

He flicked it faster and faster, my moans were all over the place, and I'm sure anybody awake walking around the house could hear me, but I didnt give a fuck about it.

I was reaching my high, and he moved his thumb even faster, untill I squirted all over his hand. The pleasure was indescribable,  and it was the first time I did it that much. I grabbed his face, bringing him to mine and kissing him again. He still moved his fingers around my core, gently, as if he was teasing.

"That was so sexy" he smirked, looking straight into my eyes. "But it won't be your only time cumming tonight, kitten."

That word. He had never called me that before, but it made me feel of his possession, and that's what I was living for at the moment.