Vol.2 Chapter 6 Sakura?

Start from the beginning

Sometimes when I was very worried, I would sit before my laptop, and enjoyed Kaxxxa's flies.

Maybe this time, it was my biggest worry since I tried to run away from that man. Ryuen wasn't a normal person. He could change the situation and fight with my luck. 

More than that, I felt contradict.

I sicked of class C because of their lying without fear of sin. But I was lying every day. I hid the fact that I was dating Ichinose from everyone. Luckily, although class B had already known about this. No one in class D knew.

What was the difference?

I sighed.

I was thinking about which file I would enjoy today when someone called me. My phone rang very loud until I accidentally clicked on Gravure's file. 

I sighed and answered the phone.

"Good evening. " I said.

The other side didn't answer immediately. For a moment, I heard the low voice from another side.

"Good evening, Ayanokouji-Kun." It wasn't a familiar voice.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Sakura Airi. Do you remember me?" I felt a little bit neglected in her tone.

"Sure, why not?" I spoke immediately. "I just didn't often hear your voice."

"T--true." She stuttered. 

"So you feel more comfortable speaking through phone, huh?"

"It's more like, feeling less uncomfortable." She said.

"That's good. And why did you call me? Something wrong or just want to chit-chat?" 

"Eh---Can you help me something?" Sakura said.

"Sure. What's the matter?"

Sakura stopped for a while, then, said with a voice that was no louder than the whisper.

"I dropped my camera, so it's broken. I have to go to the electronic center.---Can you go with me?" 

I understood why she want me to go with her. Sakura Airi had a communication disorder. She couldn't speak with people easily, especially, strangers. If I went with her, I could help her very much.

"Sure. What about this Saturday? I'm free that day." I had a meeting with Hirata and the girls on Friday, and thanks to Chihiro, I had to go on date with Ichinose Sunday.

"Ok, thank you, very much. Ayanokouji-Kun." She stopped her word for a moment. "Good night."

Sakura hung up before I could say anything.

"Good night," I said to myself. Then, I turned my eyes back to my laptop's screen.

I almost screamed out loud.

Sakura was on my screen.

Not "Clark Kent" Sakura with the glasses, but "Superman" Sakura without glasses. 

In Gravure's file, there were many pictures of Sakura. She wore pretty clothes, swimsuits, or sexy wearings. She smiled as bright as that days. As Yamauchi said, she had a great figure.

Something was rising, and it wasn't Shield hero,

and it wasn't any part of my body too.

But it was my suspect. My suspect was rising. I told you it was my suspect.

Because in this file, Kazuma named all of the pictures with the model's name. But Sakura's picture was named Shizuku.

Shizuku?