1

"5,6,7,8......" Chaeryeong counted, guiding the students in the group routine. They were preparing for a recital which is coming for two weeks, and Chaeryeong.....

She knows that they can finish it off this week and have the polishing of the dance the next.
From the corner of her eye, she can see one of the students struggling, and she wanted to check how much the student needs help with.

"Okay, stop, go and have a water break, stretch and rest for a while. Be back in thirty minutes. Si-a, come here" Chaeryeong called the younger. Si-a nervously went towards her dance teacher.

"You keep messing up the steps Si-a, is there something wrong?" Chaeryeong asked

The younger just looked down, biting her lower lip. Indeed, there was something wrong. Chaeryeong knew that, she was like that before.

"Come with me" Chaeryeong said and held the younger's hand. They went out of the practice room and went to Chaeryeong's private room.

"Okay, tell me what's wrong" Chaeryeong said as they both sat down on the couch.

"I'm just tired Miss Lee" Si-a said

"Si-a, I know how you look when you're tired, this is not you. Is there something wrong? Something bothering you? You know that you can always talk to me. I may be your dance teacher but I can also be like your unnie" Chaeryeong said, and with that, the girl started tearing up.

"I just.... I just miss her" Si-a said and sighed

"Who?" Chaeryeong asked

"Jiho, my bestfriend. We used to do everything together" Si-a said, it broke Chaeryeong's heart, her student had gone through what she had before.

"Its normal to miss someone Si-a, it happens" Chaeryeong said and hugged the younger.

"You know what, I was just like you" Chaeryeong said and chuckled which made the younger look up to her.

"Really?" Si-a asked

"Mhm, and you know what I did to continue dancing? I sucked it up, I did my best and continued. You don't have to give up just because of one person, just think that they'll be proud if they see you dance okay?" Chaeryeong said and Si-a nodded with a smile

"So, let's go back to dance mhm?" Chaeryeong said and Si-a nodded again and smiled. Of course, Chaeryeong gave Si-a a break first and then started teaching the choreography again.

During the practice, she was happy to see Si-a already smiling as she danced. She knew in herself that she may not be the best teacher in the studio, but she knew how to cheer up her students, to cheer up others as she always do.....

She dismissed the class after seeing them dance the choreography perfectly.

"See you tomorrow class" Chaeryeong said with a smile and they all bid her goodbye.

"Goodbye Miss Chaeryeong~ Thank you for today.... Saranghae~" they all said and left the practice room.

She smiled, her students love her. She was now packing up her things to go back to her place, it was never easy for her going back or going to work, she needs to be up early, and then go home late sometimes.

As soon as she turned off the lights of the room and went out, her phone rang.

::::::

"Hey Ryeong"

"Hey unnie, how are you? Sakura unnie? Nako?"

"We're all fine, so, how was class?"

"It was good, had trouble with Si-a again but I figured it anyways" Chaeryeong chuckled after