-26-

I managed to get some sleep and woke up at 10 am. Izana wasn't in the room so I thought he went to check on Wakasa. But when I got changed and went outside our room, I was the only one in the apartment. I went back to our room to check my phone. I had three new messages from this morning.

Kakucho:

Y/N Terano is planning on killing Draken

Please keep an eye on Takemichi and Senju today

--------

Izana:

Good morning beautiful<3 Sorry for leaving you alone but I had to go help Kakucho and Wakasa came along too. And I guess Kakucho sent the same thing to you so please come to the park we always played in when we were younger as fast as you can ly.

--------

I immediately took my white uniform jacket and put on my shoes. I ran to the park that was five minutes away from our apartment as soon as I'd locked the door. When I arrived I just saw Izana looking at some birds with his back facing me. His beautiful bleach-blond hair was swaying because of the wind and when I came closer I could see his long eyelashes. He looked to the side facing me and gave me a quick smile then a serious look.

"Today we'll go on a date," he said. "And look after two teenagers" he continued.

I just nodded because I knew what he was talking about.

"So we'll go on a date and accidentally bump into Takemichi and Senju, then we all spend the rest of the day together," I said.

"Exactly," he then said and grabbed my hand dragging me with him towards the city.

 We didn't find them anywhere and it was already late so we decided to go to Takemichi's house. When we arrived we heard chatting from Takemichi's house.

"Let's go out on a date" I heard Senju's voice say. I haven't heard that voice in a while.

"Let's follow them when they start moving," Izana said.

Takemichi came out of his front door and started walking away with Senju. We followed them all the way to the amusement park. We decided to go and buy some cotton candy to make us seem less suspicious if they see us. They went on some rides and after that Senju saw a Tanzaku and they went there to make some wishes. We saw that as our chance to "bump" into them. We went towards them and Takemichi noticed us when we wrote our wishes.

"Izana? Y/N? what a coincidence you two are here too," he said

"Oh, hi there Takemichi. Didn't see you there," Izana said.

"Y/N? whoa, haven't seen you in forever," Senju said.

"Yeah, hi Senju," I said and gave her a wave.

It started raining when we were talking so we all went to find shelter. We ended up buying something to eat while waiting for fo the rain to stop. While we were eating Senju had to go to the bathroom and I decided to go to. When we got out of the restrooms we saw Takemichi in front of some guys with one holding a gun towards Takemichi. Senju started running towards them, me too and my eyes were searching for Izana. They landed on him behind the guys nodding at Takemichi. The guys didn't seem to notice him so I pretend that I didn't see him. Senju jumped in front of Takemichi then Takemichi in front of her as Izana kicked the guy with the gun, but the guy managed to fire one shot, but the others were already on the ground. Then Draken appeared and it looked like he was ready to fight someone. He asked us if we were ok and I grabbed the gun and put on the lock on it so if someone got it from me, they wouldn't be able to shoot so easy.

"We should go before someone gets here," Senju said and all of us started running.

I hid the gun in the inner pocket of my jacket so no one would be able to notice it. Draken started to cough and I noticed blood coming from his stomach.

"Did that guy somehow manage to hit you?!" I said and ran towards him. "Shit,"

"Quick call an ambulance," Senju said and Izana already got his phone ready.

The ambulance arrived after some time and we'd added pressure as the lady who answered said. Police arrived to and I gave them the gun and they took the guys with them then drove off just like that.

"Senju!" a voice was heard from a man running towards us. It was Akashi. "Is it true, did they get Draken?"

"We don't know yet if he'll survive," one of the doctors said. "We'll take him to the hospital right away, take care kids,"

"Shit!" Akashi cursed.

Senju and Takeomi then started to argue about a fight so I and Izana decided to go to the side for now. We sat on a hidden bench from the crowds, but we could see the others from far. Suddenly we heard motorbikes from far. Loads of them. I contacted Mikey about a big brawl that was about to happen because I knew that was Rokuhara, and Brahman was already on their way, so were Mikey and the others. I saw Kakucho and the brothers standing behind that punk that probably is Terano. He got a big mouth, with a lot of shit to say. In the middle of his little speech, we heard more bikes from afar. And one of them was Mikey's.

"He's here, let's go," Izana said and put on his gang jacket. I already had mine on because it is raining.

Mikey arrived and we went towards him and stood on his right side. Everyone started screaming and charged at each other while Izana, I, Koko, and Mikey stood still looking at the others fighting each other. Koko went beside Mikey and they were talking about something. I didn't pay attention because my eyes were on Kakucho, Sanzu, and Ran. I also noticed Wakasa fighting as normal as if he didn't get stabbed at all. Sanzu charged at Kakucho, but I could see he didn't want to because they became good friends before. Then Ran charged at Sanzu and gave him a quick -sorry- look then went back to normal again. Terano or South that Akashi called him started bragging about having the s62 generation on his side. Izana made a -tch- sound and went towards Kakucho, Sanzu, Ran, and Rindou. Mikey told me to stay here, if something happens he didn't want to lose all of his strongest members at the same time.

"Whatcha doing Izana? beat up your old soldiers who went to my side and betrayed you?" South said which pissed Izana off more.

"Whoa, someones are about to get their ass kicked soon. Don't get on Izana's bad side and he'll do whatever it takes to destroy your life, keep that in mind kids. That's my boyfriend for ya, and I won't hesitate to do the same," I said. That dumb annoying ass is getting on my nerves too.

Everyone looked at me then at Izana with wide eyes. The boys understood our signal and decided to show who's side their really on and backed Izana up.

"You fucking dogs, tch," South said.

The three previous first gen black dragon members stepped forward too and Wakasa grabbed Izana's shoulder.

"Let us fight this idiot while you guys take down the rest and help us if that needs," Wakasa said and Izana nodded.

He went to the other guys and the five of them started attacking the Rokuhara members. The Brahman members were just watching in confusion but they weren't bothered to get involved in this fight. They could end up dead if they came in the middle of one of the five boys and a Rokuhara member if they weren't on their level. Everyone started fighting again as I just stood there looking at them doing the fun without me, Koko and Mikey.