-2-

"So, how have you been?" He suddenly asked smiling at you.
"Good thanks, and you?" You said returning a smile to him.
"I'm all right, but could've been better if you still where around this past years. I've... missed you my queen" he said as you arrived at a abandoned parking loot with loads of growth.
"I...I've missed you too. I didn't wanna leave you that day... and i tried to escape from my parents so many times before until they locked me in their basement for a year..." you looked down at the ground "and tortured me until I listened to them and hit me with stuff if i did something wrong. I'm sorry for not seeing you Izana" you said and bowed. You feelt his hand on your chin when you bowed, and you feelt him lifting your head to make eye contact with him. Then he leaned closer to your face so he could make sure you would hear him.
"You don't need to apologize to me y/n, it's not your fault. Don't worry about it, as long as you're here with me now I don't care about the past. And wow look at you all grown up and beautiful. That's my queen" he said making your foreheads touch.
"But look at you my king, you're also all grown up and you're looking as beautiful as ever. But I can see puperty hit you because I didn't recognize you until i saw those beautiful eyes of yours closer" you said as you grabbed his other hand so you held both of his hands. He just looked at you with joy in his eyes, you really missed this.
"Wanna come check out my new place?" He said as you nodded "yes". He let go of your left hand, intertwining his fingers with yours as you guys started walking.