-3-

"We're here" he said as you arrived outside a big beautiful apartment building. You guys went inside the building stepping inside the elevator. Izana pressed the button for the eighth floor. You stopped in front of a door with the number 15 besides it. Izana took out his keys and unlocked the door. When you stepped inside with him you got greeted by a huge room with a staircase to a second floor, doors to other rooms and beautiful shades of grey, white, black and some small red details.
"Impressed?" He said as he saw your wide eyes and his smile turned into a small smirk.
"Umm, yes, but how could you afford all this?" You asked.
"Hard work I guess" he said giving you a wink.
"Soooo, u live alone?" You questioned him.
"Well yes but we can change that" he said looking at you.
"Oh, please" you said looking back at him.
"Oh, so my queen wants to live with me?" He said.
"Yes if it's ok with you" you said
"Of course it is. I don't want you to go back to those parents of yours. And dont worry about chlotes, you can use mine whenever you want and we can buy you new ones. And if you have something at your parents house we can just sneak in when they won't notice." he said giving you a warm smile.

"Thank you so mouch" you said as you gave him ahug that lasted long.

"anything for you beautiful" he said giving you a soft kiss on the top of your head.