-15-

You told him about what happened with Sanzu and Kakucho. He got angry and asked if we had a plan. You said that you didn't know, but you could ask Sanzu later.

"Ok, but we'll join Mikey in a week, that's when the gang will be official, so before that, we'll handle this," Izana said.

It's now midnight and you decided to take a late-night shower to think about this situation. -Why would Sanzu's own sibling's members attack him, and why isn't he in their gang?- you thought as you rinsed out the shampoo in your hair. Then you started thinking about today and when you spoke with Izana. The thought about him reminded you of yours and Yuzuha's conversation, -"Ladies and gentlemen, Izana Kurokawa is in love with Y/N L/N!" Is it really true?- you thought and put on some conditioner. -Does Izana really like me? or is it just an act because I'm his 'Queen'- that was the only thing you thought about for the rest of the shower. When you got out you realized that you forgot to take some extra clothes. 

"Fuck" you whispered. "Izana is probably in the room and the only thing I have is a towel"

"Izana! are you in the room?!" you kinda screamed walking to the door that leads from the bathroom to your room.

"Yeah why?" you heard Izana say with a confused voice.

"Oh, n-nothing I just... forgot to take some extra clothes with me. So do you mind looking... away" you said embarrassed.

"HAHAHAHA, of course" you heard him laugh.

You opened the door sticking out your head to see where he was at. You saw him hiding under the blanket in the bed so you went to the closet and closed the door to it so you could change in there. You went and took some underwear to put on.

"fuck, my pj's is on the bed" you then whispered. 

You put on the towel again and went out.

"Huh? why do you still have the towel on?" you heard Izana's voice say.

"I forgot that my pj's was on the bed," You said walking up to him. "So, can I please have it?" You said kindly.

"Awe are you begging me?" he said to tease you.

"Please?" you said pretending to ignore him.

But he can play that game too.

"Do you have anything underneath the towel?" he asked totally ignoring your question too and gave you a smile that was more like a smirk.

"Yeah, don't you think I wear underwear?" you said.

"Then why so afraid?" he then said as you widened your eyes. "haha just kidding, it's just fun to tease you. And I know how insecure you are, but I want you to know that you're beautiful as you are in my eyes" he then said.

You started blushing so much and were a blushing mess. -Izana Kurokawa, look what you're doing to me- you thought -I'm so in love with you-

You smiled at him and said "sooo, can I please have my pj's now?" 

He laughed and threw your oversized t-shirt and shorts at you. You wanted to try something new, so you let o of the towel, but it's still on your body. Then you put on the t-shirt and dropped the towel and put on your shorts. -I really did it, wow- you thought.

"Wow, that was something new," Izana said looking at you.

You then laughed and put back the towel and then went beside him on the bed.

-Authur's Note-

Wow, thank you so much for 1,1K reads! And sorry for not updating but I had school, but thank you all for reading <3