-18-

You guys went and brushed your teeth and went to bed. You just sat in the bed scrolling on your phone. While scrolling you felt Izana's arms around your waist, and you put your hand on his head playing with his hair.

"I'm so sorry for you because you have to go through this. And I swear to protect you with my life and that you'll be safe during the whole festival" he said.

You cupped his face and stared into his eyes. "But don't you dare die on me, promise?" you said.

"I promise," he said as he gave you a peek at the lips.

"Good," you said hugging him "You and Kaku are the only ones left"

Then you guys drifted to sleep

The next morning you woke up by the sun shining on your face early in the morning.

"Good morning sunshine, time for school ya know, we've skipped school for some time now" you heard Izana say as he looked down at you.

"hmp, I almost forgot school existed," you said standing up in front of Izana then resting your head on his chest. He just laughed at you and wrapped his arms around you. Then you went and put on your school uniform and so did he. It felt different seeing Izana in a school uniform, he almost looked more handsome than normally. Then you guys went and ate breakfast with Kakucho. You brushed your teeth, took your books, and headed to your new school with Izana and Kakucho. Izana fixed it so that you could go to school with them and got you a uniform. When you arrived you saw some familiar faces from Tenjiku and you waved at them as they smiled at you. This, this is your new family now, and you love having them around you and can't wait for the Haitani brothers to be free so you could catch up with them again since you knew them before. You went inside the school with Izana on your right holding your hand and Kakucho on the left and some others from Tenjiku behind you. 

"Woah, that's the new girl"

"She is so beautiful"

"Is that Izana holding her hand?"

"aawwwee the school has a new couple"

The hallways were full of whispered about you guys and you smiled at all of them.

"look she smiled at us"

"I think I'm in love"

"Yeah, she seems so nice"

Izana made a 'tch' at all of the comments and you just chuckled and put your head against his arm.

"This is your classroom Y/N, Azume take care of Y/N ok. And Y/N this is Azume as you know and he is as old as you and you go in the same class" Izana said as he looked at you then at a dark-haired boy beside him you've seen in some Tenjiku meetings. "Well goodbye then, my class is further away since I'm in a year higher than you guys"

"Bye Izana," you said waving at him.

You guys went into the classroom and sat at the back waiting for the teacher. When the teacher came he presented you to the class and the day goes on.

It's now lunchtime and you, Izana, and Kakucho went to the store and bought some things to eat. When you guys got out of the store some guys in black uniforms surrounded you guys.

"These are the guys that picked a fight with me and Sanzu before" Kakucho whispered to you.

"Well then, what do we have here," Izana said stepping in front of you two.

With no warning, five guys charged against Izana. -Well it's time to fight again- you fought as you three ran towards them too.