-9-

BANG!

You looked at them again and saw Takemichi kneeling down with Kisaki pointing the gun towards his foot. Then you das that he just got shot in the foot and that no one where dying. But you decided to send the message to Yuzuha by pressing a button you hid in your sleeve. Then Takemichi told him that he wouldn't give up even if he died. Kisaki pointed the gun at his head once again and said he would kill him.

"Go ahead! it should be easy right? you killed Emma, so it should be easy for you" Takemichi lied as Kisaki took down the gun. Booth you and Izana got confused but the Kisaki just hit Takemichi's head making him fall down to the ground. It was at that moment, the other members of Toman stood up again, one helping Takemichi stand up again. Izana stood up and started walking towards the crowd with you following behind. As you walked you saw Takemichi hit Kisaki's face. You reached them as you went to Kakucho and Izana to them. It was in the last second Izana reached them and blocked Takemichi's next hit towards Kisaki.

"Don't interfere Izana!" Takemichi shouted with an angry voice.

"Move, Kisaki. Let me kill... Everyone here" Izana then said ignoring Takemichi.

Takemichi charged a punch against Izana, but he easily kicked Takemichi to the ground.

"Don't fuck around, trash" Izana then said. 

Takemichi stood up once again and ran towards Izana, but he was on the ground again seconds later but stood up once again. Kakucho told Takemichi to stop but Takemichi once again charged a punch making Izana confused at his actions as he stopped lifting his hand up in the air.

"What took you so long..." you heard Takemichi say. "I told you, I won't lose," he ten said as you saw Mikey's standing figure in a distance. The plan was working.

"Huh? what are you talking about?" Izana said even more confused.

"President." was the only thing Takemichi said as Izana saw Mikey.

"Thanks, Takemitchy" Mikey said.

He went up to Kisaki and Izana but just walked past them. "Let me... talk to Takemitchy for a bit" he then said.

"So you came in the end," Takemichi said as Mikey waked up to him giving him a hug.

"Thank you Takemitchy" Mikey said.

Then you saw Draken and Hina on a bike behind them getting off it walking towards them. They all spoke for a bit then Mikey and Draken stepped forward. The other Toman members too behind them. They all are facing you guys now.

"Ah... There's ringing in my ears... I don't know what kind of tricks you have done, but, I'm guessing things didn't go as planned, Kisaki?" Izana said as Kisaki had an angry look.

Izana ran towards Mikey and landed a kick at him making him fly away but he managed to lad on his feet.

"Shinichiro's dead, now Emma is too. So? you feeling empty yet?" Izana said. You got this strange feeling again, he felt different and sad.

"You're quite strong, brother" Mike said wiping his face with his arm. "Let's settle this for good, brother"

"I wonder how you are still standing," Izana said.

And now they stood face to face death glaring at each other. Mikey started the fight trying to kick Izana's head but he blocked it.

"Woah! that kick was amazing, Mikey" He then said as Mikey tried to kick him again but got blocked again. "Having this much power even in such a bad state! that's crazy" Mikey then tried to kick Izana again but this time Izana kicked Mikey's leg that was in the air making Mikey fly away again. "That extraordinary rebound and balancing! no wonder they call you -the unbeatable-. This is great! It's been a while since I felt this motivated" Mikey ran towards Izana again now jumping up in the air but Izana landed one more kick right in his face making him fly away once more. "But it's easy to read your moves. I'll destroy everything down with my -power-. Since the last plan didn't work... I'll just kill you" And there were the shivers again. Mikey ran up to him once again. "come on... Didn't I say you're easily readable!?" Izana said as he blocked Mikey's kick again then punching his face. 

"Let me ask you something, why did you want to kill our sister?" Mikey said while getting punched in the face.

"Mikey, let me tell you a secret. Since Shinichiro can't be my -ideal brother- anymore, I'll kill all your friends... That's why I've decided, I'll burn you down to ashes, and turn you into Shinichiro. So, can you please be painfully empty already?" Izana said. You could feel even more shivers now. Izana had changed because Shinichiro was dead?! you didn't know about that so you looked up to Kakucho confused. He just looked at you with sad eyes then at Kisaki. You turned to him too and got a bad feeling about this. 

"So cool! Izana's giving it his all right now!!!" Hanma said besides you guys.

"Solidarity is Izana's strength. When he was 12, he got attacked by a group and got severely injured, as he recovered he took revenge by himself. He attacked everyone to the point of no recovery. When he finally got to the group's leader, he cornered him. After that, the cornered group leader... cut his own throat and killed himself. No matter who his opponents are, he does not hesitate to killing. And it's not that Izana isn't interested in other people, it's that he does not have a limiter to stop him from doing so. His fists just kill others." Kakucho said as Kisaki smirked a little.

"Are you kidding me right now, Mikey?! Is this seriously all the power you got?! I'm really gonna kill you you know" Izan said after kicking Mikey's face once again.  They kept on fighting Mikey not landing a single hit on him, with them scream talking to each other. But then you noticed Izana's movement, they became sloppy!?