-14-

A few days later Izana got invited to visit Emma, Mikey, and their grandpa. So you decided to hang out with Yuzuha today. You got out of your bed and put on some clothes. Then you went to the kitchen and saw Izana eating avocado toast. You went to him and said good morning and opened the fridge.

"I made some for you too, they're in the box besides the juice," Izana said.

"awe, thank you," you said as you took the box with the toast in it. "Where is Kaku?" you then asked.

"um, yesterday he got called to a meeting with a guy called Sanzu in our gang, the one with a mask, and he hasn't come home since. But he'll come, I know that" he said.

"Ok, I'm gonna meet up with Yuzuha when you're going, so I'll maybe meet some guys from our gang and ask about him," you said as Izana nodded.

When you were finished you guys headed out and Izana dropped you off where you and Yuzuha would meet each other.

"Bye-bye, hope you have a great time," you said as Izana drove off and waved with a smile.

You turned around and were met with Yuzuha's eyes.

"Oh, your boyfriend dropped you of huh," Yuzuha said with a smirk.

"Izana and I are only friends," you said as Yuzuha looked at you with a -tell me more- look on her face, "even tho we kissed, once," you said getting a hint of red on your face.

"sooooo, you guy's live with each other, share rooms, even sleep in the same bed, have kissed! but you're not dating?!" Yuzuha said.

"Exactly," you said pointing both of your index fingers at her with a smile.

"But do you like him?" she asked.

"I... I guess, he saved my life three times, and always take care of me, so how can't I?" you said.

"Then date him!" she said.

"But I don't know if he likes me, but he always says -I love you- and I love him," you said looking down to the ground.

"Ok, ok, ok, but who kissed first if I may ask?" she then said.

"Him?" you said.

"Ok, ok, and has he said or done something more -romantic- ich?" she said.

"hmmm... mmm at our latest meeting with the gang, the members asked if we were dating. I said no and he said..." you paused.

"he said???" Yuzuha asked.

"Not yet," you said blushing like a mess.

"AND THERE WE HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTELMEN, IZANA KUROKAWA IS IN LOVE WITH Y/N L/N!" Yuzuha said happily. "Now, date him Y/N, what's stopping you?"

"Nothing?" you said.

"Exactly," she said proudly.

You guys went to some stores and then went to a cafe. You went into the cafe and ordered a cupcake and a drink. Yuzuha found a place to sit in the corner of the cafe. You began to talk about some random stuff and Yuzuha's love life. The bell to the cafe rang as the door opened and a guy with long blonde hair and a mask came in. You looked at him for a sec and remembered your and Izana's conversation this morning. Then you remembered seeing him at the Tenjiku meeting. -Sanzu?- you thought.

"Yuzuha, I'll come back soon, I just saw a person I have to talk to," you said as you stood up and walked to him.

"Ok," Yuzuha said confused, watching you walk away.

"Hi, Sanzu, what are you doing here?" You said smiling at him giving him a little wave with your hand.

"Oh, hi Y/N, I just wanted to get something to drink. I just got attacked this night when I was with Kakucho, so a drink would be great after-hours outside" he said.

"What?! Wait what happened? and where is Kakucho? and let me pay for you ok" you said and smiled at the last part. 

Sanzu didn't have time to answer as the bell to the door rang again and Kakucho came in.

"There," Sanzu then said and pointed at the door. " And thank you for the drink" he then said taking it walking towards Yuzuha to sit with her.

You went to Kakucho, putting his arm over your shoulder so he could walk easier.

"what happen to you guys, both of you look like dead men still walking," you said with a little laugh walking towards the others.

You guys sat down with Yuzuha looking even more confused but she said hi to the guys.

"So, what happened was, one of my brother's and sister's gang members saw us" Sanzu started then took a sip of his drink. "I assume he knew who I was and then started following us. I turned around and asked what he wanted then more people showed up. All of them attacked us and a big fight escalated. After some time we heard the cops so we ran away. So we basically ran and hid the whole night. And here we are now." Sanzu explained what they did shortly.

"We have to tell Izana about this," You said as they nodded.

You guys had a great time chatting and it started getting late so you and Kakucho went home. You walked into the apartment and saw Izana in the living room. Kakucho went to his room and took a shower as you sat next to Izana.

"I have something to tell you," both of you said at the same time.

"you go first," you said.

"Ok, Toman got disbanded, but Mikey plans to make a new gang without the others in Toman knowing about it, and he asked if Tenjiku could be a part of it. Then when the Haitani brothers get out they'll join too" Izana said.

"So, are we joining him?" you asked.

"Yes, we want to have a gang Shinichiro once had, and follow his dreams about us as a family," he said.

-But we all who read the manga know how that'll go...-

-Author's note- 

Wow, thank you for getting this story #1 on the tag #Izana🥰

I love you all and hope you like the story

Have a great day<3

05-09-2021