-12-

"They're awake now, so you can come in," a doctor told Yuzuha, Mikey, and Emma.

They went inside seeing you sitting in your bed and Izana sitting in his bed placed alongside each other.

"Y/N!" Yuzuha said as she ran up to you and hugged you. "How do you feel? does it hurt somewhere?" she bombed you with questions as you laughed.

"Yuzuha, calm down I'm fine, thanks for asking," you said with a big smile.

Mikey and Emma waved at you and went to Izana's bed.

"How do you feel, brother," Emma said with her usual beautiful smile.

Izana felt a feeling he never felt before. It was as if he had weights on his heart for years that finally wasn't there anymore. A tear fell down from his eye as he looked at them. He was finally accepted into his family, he can finally live in peace. He opened his arms for them. "I feel great, sister". They hugged him as Emma started crying too. "I'm so sorry Emma, I'll never do that again, I'll protect you with my life from now on, and you too, Manjiro".

You smiled when you saw how happy he was, this is the Izana you know, the caring one who is protective of the ones he loves.

When all of you three got out of the hospital you all went home to your apartment. Apparently, Kakucho lived there too in one of the rooms near the pool room. You went inside feeling the smell of home in your faces. You went to your rooms and changed clothes. Later that day you guys went out and visited your old orphanage. You saw the entrance as memories flew through your minds. You took a look inside seeing the hallways you always ran in while the personal screamed at you because of the chaos you made. Then you went to the place Kakuchu and Izana meet each other for the first time. Then the bridge you and Izana meet for the first time. You thought about all the good memories you guys had and that you never want to leave them, ever. 

You got home late at night and went into your shared room with Izana. You laid down in the bed and thought about a conversation you heard when you were asleep in the hospital.

-Flashback to the hospital-

"Y/N's parents left her when she was a young girl. And now her mother got found murdured in their home with no traces of her father. He is the suspect for it and the only trace of the murderer was a note saying -she is next-. The detectives think that Y/N is the next suspect. So please protect her, you're her only hope Izana"

-End of the flashback-

-My father wants to kill me even though I've done nothing but listen, listen and listen- you thought. The door to the toilet opened revealing a new showered Izana.

"Wanna eat something?" he asked as Kakucho peaked through the door to the room.

"Did I hear that we're gonna eat?" he asked as you all laughed and you stood up to walk to the kitchen.