-23-

I was walking towards the Haitani's apartment with Izana and Kakucho to meet them up. When we got there Rindou opened the door for us to come in.

"Ran is in the bathroom trying to make his hair look good," he said and looked at me.

I ran towards the bathroom to see Ran standing in front of the mirror with a hairbrush in his hands. His hair has gotten so long. They refused to cut their hair when they were in juvenile so it grew longer.

"You look like a mess," I said leaning on the wall beside the door.

"Ah, Y/N you scared me when did you come in here?" he said and looked at me.

"Hahaha, Ran you haven't changed at all," I said. I went towards him and made one long braid of his hair he could have in the meantime. "Done"

"Thank you Y/N it looks so good. Now you have to come here every day and braid my hair" he said and put his arm around my shoulders smiling.

We went to the others and chatted for a while. Then we went outside to go to one of Takemichi's friends that is a barber, ich. We arrived at Takemichi's house where we decided to meet up.

"Hello everyone. W-welcome to my home" Takemichi said as we arrived.

"Hello Takemichi," I said as we went inside and saw Akkun.

Akkun began to cut Ran's hair and put on some color. When he waited for the color he began with Rindou and did the same thing. After about four hours they looked like normal again.

"Thanks, bro, you're talented for a kid" Ran said as he put his arm around Akkun's shoulders.

"I'm sorry for him, he's kinda clingy, and thank you, I like it," Rindou said.

We went to a park with everyone and three more of Takemichi's friends came. They all played soccer while I sat on a bench in the shadows with Izana and a nervous little Takemichi.

"So how is it now when Toman isn't around anymore?" he suddenly asked. I totally forgot that he doesn't know about Mikey's new gang.

"Kinda boring. We got nothing to do anymore" Izana said as I just nodded.

"Yeah but now that these two's here again we'll have something to do," I said and looked at the brothers.

"Yeah, guess they're in loads of fights every week," Takemichi said.

"Yup," I said.

After some time Izana went towards the other guys to play too and I and Takemichi joined too. I really enjoyed it. It was me, Ran, Rindou, Takuya, and Akkun against Izana, Takemichi, Kakucho, Yamagishi, and Makoto. Kakucho had the ball and passed it towards Yamagishi who passed Izana. Ran ran towards Izana to take the ball but so did Rindou. Izana's eyes widened as he saw the two brothers running towards him at full speed competing about who could get the ball first. He kicked the ball onto Ran's face. Ran tripped and Rindou fell over him, and the ball rolled towards me. Izana saw that and ran towards me as I quickly started running with the ball towards their goal I saw that he was right behind me so I quickly passed Takuya who got the ball and then I felt Izana crashing into my back because I stopped running while he was right behind me in full speed. We both fell and even made a flip because it was so powerful. But we managed to land on our buts and I sat in front of him as he sat behind me with his legs beside my sides. Everyone laughed because we tripped too and Ran then tripped when he was about to get up but Rindou's leg was in the way. As we laughed Izana wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Did you get hurt sunshine?" he said.

"No I'm good, did you?" I said.

"That's good. And no I'm alright," he said.

We all then enjoyed our afternoon until the clock was 8 pm. Everyone went home and the brother's followed us to our apartment for a small meeting. We arrived at our apartment and went to the living room.

"So while you two were third wheeling Takemichi we three had a small chat," Ran said and looked serious for once. "A guy called Terano asked us to join his gang and he wanted Kakucho too. Because we're loyal to you Izana we declined. But, he gave us a second chance and we haven't answered yet. Then we came up with a plan. We three can be the spy's in his gang because I know that he is strong and will become an enemy to Mikey. So we'll update you guys and Mikey every week on what we've learned. And he doesn't know anything about the gang yet so he won't get so suspicious. So Izana do you agree?" 

-Authur's note-

I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I just had so many tests these past weeks and had to study my ass off so I didn't have any time. But I'll try to update more now. Love yall<3

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 8,1K READS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!