-11-

It became quiet. You and Kakucho grabbed each of Izana's hands and held them until help came.

"Members of Toman and Tenjiku. Everyone listen up! Our dispute ends here. An Ambulance and the cops will arrive shortly! Before any of us get into trouble, get out of here as soon as possible! I'll be the only person who stays!!! Dismiss" Mikey said as everyone looked confused. "stop stalling around!"

"Mikey!!! you get out of here too. We will stay here" Mucho and Moochi said.

"You guys..."-Mikey

"Somehow... I've always admired you guys, Captain, Kakucho, and you Y/N, it's been a long time Y/N. Thank you for saving Kakucho earlier, and you Izana, thank you for saving Y/N. Help is here soon" Ran said sitting behind you guys.

Hanma ran after Kisaki and Takemichi with Draken behind him. Mikey followed them too with Hina. Draken and Hanma stopped and started fighting as Mikey and Hina still followed Takemichi. They came to a parking lot seeing Takemich pointing the gun at Kisaki.

"Takemichi-kun!" Hina shouted.

"Kisaki!" Mikey shouted as he ran away again.

Takemichi followed him. They stopped at the middle of the road talking about the time leap. Then a truck came and hit Kisaki.

The 5 arrested are Tenjiku's executive's as you Izana and Kakucho was rushed to the hospital. Mikey was in the ambulance with Izana just talking to him.

"Izana... You know, Y/N and Kakucho came up with a plan to save you from your darkness. Y/N saved Emma's life. Emma is alive. And blood-related or not. We'll always see you as our elder brother Izana. So don't worry, and please make it out alive with Y/N and Kakucho" Mikey said.

You arrived at the hospital and every one of you was sent to surgery.

-The Following Day-

"Yo, Kakuchou" Takemichi said.

"In the end. For the first time, it wasn't just me who made it out alive" Kakucho said as a smile spread at his lips.

"Yeah, the only one who died yesterday was Kisaki," Takemichi said with a warm smile.