-25-

-Takemichi's POV-

"How long are you gonna stay asleep? You're gonna be late! Hurry up and get dressed! I've made breakfast for you. You're a high schooler yet you don't act like one!"

"Huh?"

What? I have time leaped again? But this isn't 12 years ago, it's 10 years ago!

-Y/N's POV in the past-

So it's been two years since Kakucho, Ran, and Rindou joined Rokuhara Tandai. They've made weekly reports about the gang for the past two years. Mochi and Madarame joined too. That Senju girl from two years ago is a leader of a big gang called Brahman. Those two gangs and our gang of course are the biggest ones right now.

I, Izana, Mikey, Sanzu, and Koko were just walking outside. We bumped into another gang on the streets while walking. We had our uniforms on us too so they went towards us saying that they ruled Tokyo before realizing who they were talking to. But it was too late, Mikey had already kicked a guy who is laying on the ground right now. The whole gang ran towards us and attacked Mikey. After some minutes, the whole gang was on the ground, and Mikey was the only one who fought them. Koko went towards a guy who tried to get up and put his foot on the guy's face.

"Don't forget that, there's no other gang besides us here in Tokyo" he said.

"What a view... Look at our undefeatable boss go. He really did this all alone!" Sanzu said and sat on one of the unconscious guys in front of us.

Izana just chuckled and grabbed one of my hands so he could hold it. I looked at Mikey who nodded at me as a signal that we could go.

"Come on now guys, let's get away from here before the cops come," I said and everyone went home.

-A little time skip (5h)-

 Everyone in the other gangs thinks that the others betrayed us or that I and Izana left them. But that isn't the case, but we just play along with it. Soon we'll get our weekly report from Kakucho, Ran, or Rindou, so I'm in one of our hideouts waiting for them alone.

"Y/N!" I heard Kakucho scream my name.

"Yes? any news?" I said.

"Terano asked Draken to join him but he declined and a fight broke out. Then from nowhere Brahman came and helped Draken. I think that Draken is with them. And Takemichi was there too," he said.

"Brahman huh... ok thank you Kakucho, anything more?"

"Hmm, yeah formal black dragons Imaushi Wakasa and Arashi Keizou are with Brahman too," he said.

"Yeah, Akashi too," I said.

We went our separate ways because he had to move out of our apartment, so he lives with the Haitani's now. Poor guy. I went home so I could rest for the rest of the day and spend time with Izana. When I arrived I saw blood drops from the elevator that lead to our apartment!? I ran into the apartment because I thought something happened to Izana. When I went inside I saw Izana sitting in the living room doing something on the couch.

"Izana? what are you doing?" I said.

"Oh, hello Sunshine. When I was on my way home from the store I meet one familiar face. That, someone, was Wakasa who'd got stabbed while taking out money, so I helped him because he had to take care of us when we were younger," he said.

"Wakasa?" I said. I went towards the couch and saw a longhaired man smiling at me a little. Izana added pressure to his wound in the stomach.

"The wound isn't so deep so it'll heal in no time," he said. "And hi Y/N, long time no see I guess,"

"Hello Wakasa," I said. "Want any help with something Izana?" he looked kinda stressed. Hair in his face, sweat dripping from his forehead and arms, he'd taken off his uniform and only had a white tank top on with his pants of course. He was adding a lot of pressure to the wound, you could see all his veins showing on his arms and hands.

"Yes pretty please, can you go get something to clean the wound with and something to wrap around him?" he said and gave me a warm smile.

I smiled back at him and went to our bathroom to get the first aid BOX yes box, that's how it is when you have to take care of wounded boys almost every day. I've got everything in here, even a teddy bear for those who don't like to feel the pain while cleaning deep wounds, but Wakasa won't need it. The only ones who'd needed it were some of the younger and Ran one time then after that he wanted to have it the other times he had to get wounds cleaned. He said that it's always nice to hug a teddy while you're in pain. I got back with the things we needed and helped Izana with the wound. When we were done we three just chatted as we did years ago when he had to take care of us because Shinichiro had work to do. Wakasa became a brother figure to us when we were young. The time was flying away and it was in the middle of the night already. We helped Wakasa to one of the rooms then got to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the dreaming sweating. I've got these strange dreams lately. About us when we're all grown up. But this one was different. I was at a funeral, Izana's funeral. I've started thinking that... I can dream about the future.

-Author's note-

I am so sorry for the cliffhanger in the last chapter and sorry if someone got sad. But your boy Takemichi exists so everything will be fine, or will it. But Because the manga isn't finished yet I'll come up with something for the parts that haven't happened yet.