-17-

"Guess what?" you said as you and Yuzuha meet up to get some stuff for the festival today.

"You ad Izana is finally dating?" she said confidently.

"How tf did you know?" you said as she laughed at you.

You went to some stores and bought accessories and got new yukata's for an upcoming festival they'll go to.

"Y/N look you'll look soooo nice in this one with that clip you bought," Yuzuha said holding a red yukata with white blossoms with gold and black detailing.

"And this one on you," you said holding a black one with red blossoms and white and gold detailing. Both of you laughed because they matched and that you'll look like real besties at the festival.

"Perfect," she said as you exchanged them and went to pay for them.

"So, are you gonna go with that guy? Mitsuya right?" you said teasing her because she once said he looked good.

"Actually, yes, but that's because of Hakkai," she said.

"Ooo, looks like someone gotta get herself a boyfriend soon," you said as she blushed.

"s-shut up and watch where you're going," she said and you looked in front of you, and BANG, you had a pole in your face.

"ouch that hurt," you said rubbing your forehead and nose while Yuzuha laughed her ass off. "And you, shut up," you said irritated.

You guys parted ways when her street was to the left and your's the right. You said your goodbyes and went home. You unlocked the door to the apartment and saw that no one was home. You got confused because Izana and Kakucho said they wouldn't go anywhere. You looked in every room and they were nowhere to be seen. -They maybe had to buy something- you thought and went to the kitchen. But there was nothing in the fridge that needed to be bought. -strange- you decided to ask Izana where they were.

Y/N

Where are you, no one's home?

Izana

In the elevator on my way to the apartment

Y/N

Good, so nothing happened, or are you injured?

wait is Kaku with you???

Izana

well something happened I'm outside right now so we'll talk about it while I clean my cuts

Y/N

wtf cuts??? what did you doooo?

"I'm home" you heard from the door and went out of the kitchen.

"What happen to you, do you want me to kill a bitch?" you said as you saw Izana taking off his shoes with blood on his hands, arms, and cuts in the face.

"No, that's too dangerous for you, and I don't want you to go outside alone without me from now on, ok?" he said.

"Why? does someone have a bounty on me or something?" you said as you crossed your arms.

"Well kinda, you know, your dad... he kinda stalks you and wants to get you back and maybe even kill you. So I followed you today while Kakucho was ready at the police station. Then your dad saw me first and attacked me. But I am the best fighter in the world so I dodged him but then he took out a knife from his pocket and a fight escalated. But as you can see, I'm fine but your dad is somewhere out there. But Kakucho is at the station right now updating the police," Izana said.