-24-

"I agree, but I don't know if Mikey would agree to it. I'll ask him tomorrow. But it's a good idea," Izana said.

We all went to our rooms and didn't do anything special after the little meeting. The clock is now 2 am. Izana was sleeping beside me but I wasn't tired. I heard something fall to the floor from the bathroom near the kitchen. I went out to the living room then went to the toilet. I was ready to fight someone who maybe broke into the apartment. When I opened the door I saw Ran fixing his hair again.

"Agh, how do Y/N and Rinrin do this so easily!" he said.

I chuckled and he looked back at me. I scared him again. I went towards him and took a strand of my hair to show him how to braid. So for two hours we sat and practiced braiding hair with each other. He was a fast learner but wanted the braids to be perfect. In the middle of braiding, I heard something behind us at the door. I turned around to see who it was and all of the three "sleeping" boys stood at the door opening watching us braid each other's hair.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" I asked.

"For some time now" Izana and went towards me. "Now I want to get braided hair too," he said and sat on the floor in front of me.

"Me too," Rindou said and went to sit in front of Ran.

Kakucho just chuckled and went behind me and Ran to see how we braided their hair. After some time I felt hands on my hair and it was Kakucho braiding it. I chuckled and looked at Ran who already had braided hair. Guess Kakucho had braided his hair too. He was very talented actually. The braids he'd made were nicely done and really beautiful.

-Takemichi's POV in the future-

Wow, I can't believe that I and Hina will get married soon. I've finally made it. All my hard work has made me a success.

"In Tokyo, the conflict with a group named Bonten intensifies as they continue to harm the public"(TV)

"Are you kidding me that's scary. Kinda reminds me of Toman, but Toman is long gone so..."

"Here is exclusive footage of Bonten and its members, at the FNN club" (TV)

I was just watching the news as some pictures caught my eyes. I saw a white-haired man with a tattoo on his neck that seemed familiar, but I can't set my finger at where I've seen it before.

Later at the twin's restaurant, we talked about Mikey. He didn't own a restaurant, he just vanished about ten years ago. The others lied to me. Then one more thing came to my mind. That tattoo and white hair... Izana? why does Izana do criminal things again, everything is good, right?

-Y/N's POV in the future-

Me, Izana the brothers, Kakucho, Sanzu, Mochi, Koko, Akashi, and the boss had a meeting in one of our hideouts. Three traitors sat on the ground in front of Sanzu who had a gun in his hand. They were about to get executed. No one betrays Bonten, if you do you die, it's that simple. Sanzu was talking to them and waited for Mikey's signal.

"Kill them" was the only thing Mikey said and the three idiots got shot in the back of their heads by Sanzu.

Izana started clapping and stood up from the container we sat on to hype Sanzu up. Those two have gotten close to each other these past years. They're an unbeatable duo. But the ones who beat them are our old trio, me, Izana, and Kakucho. We were Mikeys strongest team in combat.

"Make sure you properly clean the dead bodies," Kakucho said.

 "Crush and freeze it. Turn it into fish bait" Mochi said.