-8-

Today was the day Kisaki would kill Emma, but you and Kaku came up with a plan...

Izana went out to go to Shinichiro's grave and you and Kaku followed without him knowing. You guys went up to a rooftop so you could see everything. You saw Emma and a blonde guy Kaku said was one of his old friends walk away from the others when Mikey arrived. They stood exactly underneath you guys so everything goes according to the plan. After some minutes you heard a motorbike coming. You looked at it and saw that it was Kisaki and Hanma. You got your brick ready for when they would come closer. Kisaki started saying '0hhhhhhhhhhhh' and you quickly dropped the brick at his arm and hid as fast as you could so no one would see you. When you got down you heard two screams. One from Takemichy and one from Kisaki. You peeked a little and saw that Hanma and Kisaki drove off as Emma was on the road not moving. Takemichi picked her up as you saw Mikey, another guy with a scar on his face, and Izana behind so you hid again.

Kakucho had headed home so he could tell Izana that you went out shopping for some more things when he came home.

You quickly went to a store and bought some pads and stuff then went home. When you came home you saw Izana and Kakuchu ready in their uniforms in the living room watching tv. you said hello to them and went into your room to change too. You put on the red pants, a black top, and the coat. You came out only seeing Izana left.

"Ready? Kakuchu already left to meet up with some more guys in our gang" he said walking up to you as you nodded yes.

You guys put on your shoes and went downstairs. Izana drove to Yokohoma Bay 7th wharf and you saw a lot of guys in the red uniforms. He parked beside the other motorbikes and you guys got off.

"Go to Kakuchu and the others, I have to deal with these guys," Izana said as he started walking towards some guys that didn't have the same uniforms as you guys.

You went to Kakucho and stood beside him watching Izana beat them up. When Izana was finished they lined up in a row and sat down looking at the ground as Izanas hand had blood dripping from it.

"Tonight, history will be made... The night Tokyo's greatest gangs assemble... Shinjuku's 'Onzoku Kizoku', Kichijoiji's 'ss', Ikebukuro's 'icbm', Ueno,s 'Night Dust'. And other delinquent gangs that I have acknowledged, all of them... How disappointing! are you telling me these guys are the top right now!?" Izana said looking at them.

"Kurokawa Izana... This guy... Is a monster!" one of them said with blood running down from his nose and mouth.

"Izana! it's already 10 pm, it looks like toman ain't gonna come" Kakucho said.

"Huh, I see," Izana said looking back at him with you behind him.

"Rindou and I dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley, Muchou dealt with the first division. You made a wise decision didn't you, Kokonoi? Then Mikey and Draken..." a guy behind you with tattoos in his face going down to his neck said.

"Where both crushed by Kisaki, but he got a lil injured during it hehehe" Hanma said "from the looks of it Toman's pretty done for"

"I don't favor the way he did it though!" another guy behind you with a braid said.

"Izana, us s-62... who were called the worst generation have all lost our dreams, now you have made them come true. This is the end of Toman," the guy you believe was Muchou said.

"From now on Tenjiku will slowly rise up to the top. we'll take over the gangs in Tokyo, get involved with the mature underground businesses. It doesn't matter if it's yakuza's or what, we'll destroy anyone who opposes us. We will dominate the underground world of Japan" Izana said. -so this is how powerful you've become Izana, I'm proud that you've made it so far just for the kingdom you, Kaku, and I always dreamed about as kids- you thought to yourself smiling a little.