...~CHAPTER 15~...

The bell rang loudly, echoing through the empty hallway. The thundering of footsteps plundered against the floor as muffled voices grew louder.

The classroom door barges open while students poured through the doorway in groups.

The corridors were now full of chattering students who were headed to their next period, the occasional bunches deciding to ditch class.

The door clicked behind him and he moved forward with his head hung down. He dared not to make eye contact with anybody as he passed by.

Wooyoung felt embarrassed; he had slept during class and earned himself detention and after-school one at that.

Apart from shame, confusion sat next to it on the list of other emotions.

He could've sworn that...dream happened. It's not like anyone would believe him apart from his conscience (?).

He rolled his shoulder, testing to see if it still hurt but surprisingly it was perfectly fine.

"Wooyoung?"

He glanced back and saw Yeosang jogging up to him and matching his walking pace, his face pulled in a frown.

"Are you ok? You don't usually fall asleep in class...."

A look of realization flashed in his eyes and he widened them.

"Wait, did you stay up studying again? I swear I'll talk with your parents myself-"

"Th-there's no need for that," Wooyoung cut him off, stuttering a bit with an anxious expression.

"And why not? They shouldn't push you to the point where you barely get sleep-" Yeosang rushed, his dislike towards Wooyoung's parents shown through his words.

"They just want what's best for me," Was his reply before finally reaching his last period before lunch.

He pulled the handle to the door towards himself and stepped inside the classroom, stopping momentarily.

It was San, perched upon a desk chatting with some of his friends. His blonde hair was combed to the side so that it parted to expose his forehead.

His head was tilted to the side while laughing at something one of them said. His laugh sounded like music to Wooyoung's ears despite hearing it multiple times in his 'dream'.

Yeosang stared at his friend weirdly before peering in the direction he was looking in, raising his eyebrows in surprise.

He peeked back to the dumbstruck friend of his and nudged his ribcage.

"You can go to your seat or we can stay here all day while you stare at him," He remarked bluntly, flustering Wooyoung who shook his head.

He looked back up again but it was Jung-hoon, who was now gazing at him. So it wasn't San as he thought it was.

Disappointment washed over him but he didn't express it, rather he smiled and headed to his desk.

Throughout the entire lecture, he had the feeling that someone was watching him, making him a little antsy.

Wooyoung shifted his head to face the window next to him. He was already bored with school, wanting it to end.

He allowed his thoughts to drift to his dream again, wondering who the mystery person was that appeared.

Especially that monster that almost killed him. A chill ran up his spine at the replay in his head.

But San had slain it with his dagger as if it was nothing. The fire that was dancing in his eyes once the beast dropped dead kept emerging within his mind.

A prickle began at his neck, roaming down to his arms, and finally reached his hands.

Abruptly, he could sense the feeling of lust and scrunched up his face in distaste.

That emotion was not his own and couldn't help but shiver. But that led him into deep thought once more and crossed his arms over his desk.

It's a rare instance for him to feel sexual desire, exclusively if it's directed towards someone. He could even acknowledge it as non-existent. So for him to endure this craving baffled him, to say the least.

If he had just swung his head behind him to be able to see who-

"...and Wooyoung"

He tuned in to reality from his train of thought as soon as his name was called. He wasn't aware of the current situation and fixated his attention on Mrs. Lee.

"For this assignment, you and your group will be responsible for creating a presentation on the units we have learned this semester, including a detailed report from each group member,"

Wooyoung internally groaned, having to stop himself from banging his head against the desk. He wasn't in the mood for socializing with people and just the sheer thought of it horrified him.

He didn't even learn who his partners were seeing that his focus was in another world. That is until he saw a classmate staring at him almost expectantly along with a few more.

One of them he recognized was Moonbyul but the other two he couldn't identify.

"Your assignment is due in two weeks so I will be giving you time to introduce yourselves and share your ideas," Mrs. Les finished with a smile, dismissing the class to their designated activities.

The neutral atmosphere of the classroom was disrupted by chairs being dragged around and conversations happening all at once.

Moonbyul seated herself across from him followed by the other two classmates.

"I see you are wearing the necklace I gave you for your birthday," Moonbyul pointed out, a smile playing at her lips. Wooyoung glance down and saw that he was indeed wearing it.

"Yeah, thank you for it..." He mumbled, his fingers now drumming against the wooden table.

"I hope you already know who I am, but if you don't, my name is Moonbyul," She nodded her head lightly.

"I'm Jongho," One of his partners spoke up, his eyes displaying a twinkle.

Wooyoung felt a twinge of familiarity once Jongho set his gaze upon his own. But he wasn't able to evoke any memory that involved said male and set it aside.

"And I'm Seulgi," She had a charming grin on her face, a perplexed glint concealed beneath the very depths of her eyes.

The ambiance that enveloped her was seemingly malicious according to Wooyoung who was somehow able to detect it.

Even so, he had thought nothing of it and awkwardly smiled, restraining himself from speaking any further.

"Perhaps we should meet up at the library after school?" Moonbyul proposed, earning nods of agreement from all three of her members.

Wooyoung however wasn't given the chance to mention his detention and said nothing even as the bell rang.

A/N

"FINALLLYYY" -Jungkook

I have completed this chapter at last and I felt motivation creating this one.

I found a more easier method for my writing which I thank myself for finding.

Thank you Charlie :)

ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ :)

Anygays enough of me rambling, I hope you all have a magnificent day or night. Don't overwork yourself and keep moving onwards!

Accept my cookie and love 💛🍪💛