...~CHAPTER 7~...

"Hey, Yeosang!" Jung-hoon called out to his other friend. Wooyoung glanced up and his sight was met with a boy who was peering their way. Soft brown locks sat aloft on his head that twirled before his eyes.

"Hey Jung-hoon, who's this?" Yeosang questioned him, his eyes trailing over to Wooyoung.

"Ah, that's right, I want to introduce the both of you to each other so that we could all be friends," Jung-hoon answered with enthusiasm. "Yeosang, this is Wooyoung, and Wooyoung this is Yeosang,"

Wooyoung wasn't that great with meeting new people, so he preferred to wander from groups and stuck to his only friend that had to be a social butterfly. So he dipped his head lower in greetings and remained silent.

"Oh, well hello I guess," Yeosang greeted back, a minor smile present on his face. "It's nice to meet you, Jung-hoon talks a lot about you,"

When Wooyoung heard that, his head snapped up and from the corner of his eye, he could see Jung-hoon deliver a glare at Yeosang. His cheeks warmed up and stared at his friend.

"You do?" He asked, his eyes wide. He nodded sheepishly, and Wooyoung felt his heart race at that. Yeosang monitored the exchange with interest but also seemed envious as well.

"Well, moving on, I was reckoning that all three of us should get together at the cafe for lunch?" Jung-hoon invited both of them, and they accepted the proposal.

————————————————————

Soft jazz music filled the warm room along with the tinkering of silverware. Low discussions and the occasional laughter were also heard.

Wooyoung drummed his fingers against the wooden table as he listened to one of Yeosang's stories that were being shared between the three.

"And here's the thing, he has the audacity to tell ME, the one who was respectful to him for the sake of my now ex-girlfriend who was his best friend, to do shit for him as soon as she walked out the room. Like I'm his servant or something," Yeosang scoffed as he sipped on his coffee with resentment.

Wooyoung scrunched his face in disbelief and sat up carefully to show attention.

"Are you serious? Tell me you did something about the situation or at least told him off," He twirled the straw in his drink and drank through it shortly.

Yeosang nodded with a mischievous smile and proceeded with his tale.

"A few months passed and I had enough of his bullshit, so eventually I did something about it," He took a brief pause to gulp his coffee again. "I told him I'd be there after he demanded me to go to his house to tidy it up. But little did he know..."

Yeosang grinned with a dark chuckle before coughing to the side. Wooyoung lifted an eyebrow at this.

"..That I was going to trash his house instead while he was hanging out with Chan-mi. When I tell you how furious he was when he called me," He quietly laughed along with Wooyoung who found this hilarious.

"He even told Chan-mi too!" He wheezed out and struggled to suppress his laughter. Wooyoung was doing no better and out came erratic spurts of nonsense.

Jung-hoon came across mildly amused by the two and chuckled lowly, mostly at Wooyoung who was trying to speak but couldn't due to his fit of laughter.

"A-and she broke up with me, only to start going out with him!"

Both managed to control their laughter afterward and Wooyoung seemed startled at that sentence.

"Hold up, allow me to get straight to the point from the words that just came out of your mouth right now," He said in astonishment. "She ended things with you because you ruined the inside of his house and instead dated him? Without even learning why you even did that in the first place? She must have at one point because things just don't add up when you think about it," He rambled and Yeosang rolled his eyes at that.

"That's what I was thinking, perhaps she wasn't as bright just like how he wasn't," Yeosang muttered in agreement while shaking his head. "Since then, I haven't contacted them and neither did they. But the strangest thing had occurred a few months ago..."

Jung-hoon gave him a warning glance but Yeosang disregarded it. Wooyoung caught a glimpse of it with skepticism but overlooked it.

"A little birdie told me that both had gone missing," He whispered to Wooyoung who cocked his head to the side with noticeable curiosity. "They haven't been discovered but no one speaks about it which is the unusual thing."

Something tugged at Wooyoung's brain and he raised a hand to his head. Jung-hoon noticed and turned his head to him.

"Wooyoung? Are you alright?" He inquired for the male who bobbed his head and said nothing. Jung-hoon's gaze snapped towards Yeosang who only shrugged and crossed his arms.

His phone buzzed and he brought it out, which was an alarm that reminded him that lunch was going to finish up soon. He concluded to use this as a cue for them to leave.

"Uh, guys? Can we leave now?" He begged hesitantly and glanced down. A hand gently settled on his shoulder and he locked eyes with Jung-hoon as soon as he peeked up.

"Are you sure you're okay?" His voice came out as sincere and Wooyoung nodded.

'Beware and be cautious....' The voice chimed inside his mind and he expanded his eyes. He didn't know what the message meant and was understandably puzzled.

He picked up his drink along with the others and instantly sauntered out of the building. He kept nipping on his lip on the way back to school and his eyes reached on Jung-hoon. It appeared that he was concentrated on something and was mute the entire time they were walking.

Yeosang maintained a poker face and swallowed his coffee mindlessly. Their vibe felt different from before and he nervously consumed his lemonade. It was as if they changed completely when they left the building.

He began to contemplate over the words from earlier. '"Beware and be cautious?" What could that possibly mean if I'm not in danger....it wouldn't unexpectedly say that out of the blue for nothing...'

His eyes wandered over to Yeosang and Jung-hoon who were now conversing with each other. A thought ran through his mind and he entirely went against it.

'If I tell them I'm hearing a voice, they're going to believe I'm crazy, but should I inform Jung-hoon about what happened that night? But then he is presumably going to dislike me when he puts it all together and comprehends that I lied to him...'

Wooyoung didn't want to lose Jung-hoon after just discovering that he genuinely cares for him. But he didn't want to irritate him with his mere presence since he becomes too attached and clingy. He has lost numerous friends before because of his behavior.

His gaze remained on said male and released a sigh of uncertainty. It would be best for him not to talk to him about it since it means he would have to include that he murdered somebody. And he didn't wish for him to wield that knowledge.

A/N

Hola! Yes I have been dead for quite a while and not being active these past days. But I have been doing things out of Wattpad. But I'm back!

A little heads-up though. I'm going to summer school starting next week. Luckily for me, the hours and days are short. It's only for two weeks so I'm probably going to take longer than usual.

So I won't be dead for that amount. Anygays, I know I disappointed y'all when San didn't make an appearance in this chapter :((

But I promise you he'll be introduced in a few chapters so don't worry about it! Things will be more interesting as soon as he appears from now on!

To leave on this note, eat enough food and drink that water 🌚💛💛💛💛✨✨✨✨