...~CHAPTER 11~...

Wooyoung regained himself and cleared his throat, the tips of his ears heating up.

"Um, not at the moment, I'm still browsing but thanks for the offer," He timidly spoke, stooping his head promptly and turned to the side. He immersed himself by gazing at some bellflowers that grabbed his interest. An elegant canopy loomed over them, providing shade for the plants.

The male nodded his head in understanding, the small sunflower plushies in his hair moving along. Wooyoung had just glimpsed the accessory in his hair in the corner of his sight, finding it adorable, and smiled unknowingly to himself.

"Um, I like your, sunflower plushies..." His voice was soft that San was hardly able to hear him. This provoked him to grin again and he bowed slightly.

"Ah, thank you, I also like the sunflower on your shirt," He reacted, effecting Wooyoung to expand his eyes noticeably and peeped at the floor instead, his fingers shifting.

"Th-thank you.." He stammered, not making eye contact with him.

San comprehended that Wooyoung was feeling extremely shy, speculating he was making him uncomfortable so he hastily attempted to stabilize the situation.

"Um, sorry but am I making you uncomfortable? I didn't mean to so I apologize-" He instantly confessed, rendering immediate motions with his hands to emphasize his point.

"No!" Wooyoung sharply cut him off while raising his head then shortly realized his mistake, noting that the male recoiled. "No, I'm sorry, forgive me if I yelled, but you're fine. I'm just...not used to meeting new people often."

After he said that, he eventually locked eyes with him. As he studied him carefully, a wave of curiosity slammed into him, but it wasn't his own emotion.

San came across as dumbfounded for a subtle second before chuckling.

"I should've known that prior and don't worry, you were trying to explain yourself," He shook his head with a regretful grin.

"I know I mentioned my name earlier, do you mind telling me yours?"

"It's Wooyoung..."

"Well Wooyoung, I hope we can get along and become friends!" San clamored cheerfully, his dimples revealing themselves once more.

Wooyoung found himself flashing a smile for the first time that day, his tension deliberately tumbling from his body and loosened up.

He swept another peek around the greenhouse.

"This is a pleasant spot honestly..." He thought out loud, twisting his head upwards to view across the glass facility. The daylight beamed through the glass dome above and delivered light for the flowers encased within.

"I know, my grandma opened this area years ago and it was much more glamorous than this," San conversed, his voice solemn as he stared into oblivion. "But then humans started populating this region in enormous numbers which weakened nature as more construction and activity began..."

Wooyoung looked at him pitifully and kept quiet.

San snapped out of his stupor after a couple of moments and swerved to him abruptly.

"Enough about me, why don't you inform me some stuff about you?" He interrogated, advancing his entire attention on him.

Wooyoung thought about it for a bit. He already began with his name. Probably tell him his favorite color? No that's too crucial...Maybe his hobbies? Never mind, his hobbies were too tedious to discuss. Favorite music genres? Fashion brands he admires? What flavor of lemonade does he prefer? How about his favorite flower-

"Sunflowers," He blurted out, not conveying his new friend any context of his unexpected response, but resuming his sentence. "I like sunflowers,"

"Me too! I just really love flowers that I can't really pick a favorite, but sunflowers will always turn out on top," San said, not being able to restrict himself from bouncing on the balls of his feet.

Suddenly something snatched his awareness as he drifted his head at the dome roof. Wooyoung followed his gaze and saw the outline of a set of wings moving.

The bizarre factor however was that the wings were enormous than the average wing-span for birds, which amazed him.

But before he could perceive it further, it faded away in a flash. He furrowed his eyebrows but did not comment on it, shifting so that his body was facing his friend.

"Hm, it's 5 already and we're about to close, how about we go to the cafe down the road to get to know each other more?" San suggested acting as if nothing took place earlier.

Wooyoung accepted with no reluctance and softened in the sight of San's face brightening even more if that's likely.

"Let me just water the bellflowers real quick and close up,"

With that, the male walked off and Wooyoung commenced his way towards the midst of the shop, his eyes shooting up at the dome.

The image of the wings kept replaying in his mind, not comprehending a couple of eyes were following his every movement from afar.

A/N

FINALLY I GOT THIS CHAPTER OUT AFTER ALMOST A MONTH.

I GOT A NEW PHONE AND STARTED TO GET USED TO IT. NOW I AM AND ITS EASIER THAN THE IPAD.

ANYGAYS HOW ARE YALL HOLDING UP?

SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SUCKY BECAUSE I HAVENT WROTE IN A WHILE.

But moving on, I'll try getting chapters out consistently after "finishing" my homework and putting everything else to the side.

I do hope you guys did enjoy this, and please be patient with the uploading schedule, it's all over the place.

I seriously don't understand how people keep a daily upload schedule, even while keeping their life together too. 😭

To end this note, please have a wonderful day/night and eat enough food. Stay hydrated and don't stress yourself. If you do feel stressed however, there are many ways to cope with it.

Some methods I use are quite simple; Listening to music, doodling/drawing, cleaning, coloring, and so on.

Of course, everyone has their own ways and it's completely understandable! Just make sure to take good care of yourself :)

Here's a cookie 🍪, you deserve it and I'm so proud of you! 💛