30. More Then Ever

Third person POV

Marriage is a topic the three loved thinking about.

Katie thought of the dress and the plans of her name changing. She thought of the cake and the scenery she always dreamed of.

The Twins didn't care of anything but the love they share for the woman they plan to marry. They thought of her hair and white dress and how they would claim their love for each other. They were excited to see Katie's name hyphenated with theirs.

"Wake up Katie your dressers are here." Lynn squealed making Katie huff and yawn.

"Get up you're getting married this morning." She yelled and danced around the room swooning over the romance she watched develop feeling as if it was her own.

"I'm up." Katie whispered and sat up.

"Good. Now I'm gonna let them in while you fix your morning breath." Lynn said and Katie got up and went to the small hotel bathroom with her tiny toothpaste and began brushing her teeth.

When she got back out the people were there smiling.

"Hi I'm James! The make up artist." He introduced himself.

"Hello I'm Kathy. The hair stylist and tailor." She said and Katie smiled and nodded.

"Katie."

"Beautiful girl." James said and grabbed Katie's hand setting her on a stool.

They both got work on her and made small conversation as how they had met and how the wedding would be as well as the theme.

Katie explained how it was an all white wedding but the roses were dark and everyone but her and the Twins would wear black.

They did a glittery yet natural look and her eyes were glowing against the highlighter though they were brown and her long blonde hair was placed into a half up half down style and they tested the small beaded tiara she'd wear and it went beautifully together.

As they took the tiara back off and they both pulled the dress out studying it.

"You have larger breasts but would you say they're perky?" Kathy asked and Katie was surprised at how okay she was with that question. She thought maybe the Twins desensitized her.

"I would say so." She replied.

"Do you want to do this alone? It's fine if it's more comfortable for you than we will step out but it is a larger gown so we could help if you need it. If they're perked up enough just place on nipple covers." Kathy said and Katie looked at the gown. It was pretty dense.

"I'm comfortable." Katie said and they nodded.

"I can leave if you'd like." James said and Katie shrugged.

"Don't let this come off offensive but it's clear you are not into women." Katie said and Lynn laughed in the background.

"Not offensive at all sweetie." He laughed.

"Okay so can you remove your robe?" Kathy asked.

"Yea." Katie said and dropped it.

She had a bra and underwear on but didn't feel uncomfortable in this situation and it felt nice to her.

"Alright here are the patches place them on." Lynn handed them to her and she removed her bra placing them on quickly.

"You have a great figure I'm a little jealous." Lynn said and they all laughed.

"Alright we have wedding underwear and I was informed by the Moore Twins to give you this to put on." James said and handed it to Katie.

It was a seamless white panty that stopped mid cheek so it wasn't a thong but not a whole cheek cover either and it had their new last name on the back in red.

Levine-Moore

Katie put them on and liked them a lot, they were comfortable and felt really good and light on her body.

"Let's get the dress on you now." Kathy said and they shimmied her into it.

"Wow. Tiara time!" James sang and placed the tiara on her head.

"Stunning."

~

"We are getting married!" Maven yelled throwing a pillow at Macey's head.

"Bitch I know!" May yelled back.

"Then get up. The people will be here soon to do our hair and makeup stuff."

"I'm up." May yawned sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"They're here and I made coffee for you downstairs. Hurry and get it so we can talk to them about what we want." Maven said and left going downstairs to answer the door and May got up putting her hair in a bun and going down the stairs.

Their mom walked in with the people. A tailor, a hair stylist, and a makeup artist. Unlike Kathy they couldn't find a person with both skills so they had three people.

May grabbed her coffee and heard the steps going to the entrance and she walked out seeing the people and her mom.

"Let's sit so you can eat? I brought fruit bowls and donuts." Their mom said and they all nodded and moved to the table.

"I'm Layla, I do makeup. This is Morgan and she does the hair, this is Bobby and he's on tailoring." The woman introduced as the Twins ate.

They looked up seeing the other woman which they assumed is Morgan staring at them.

"Do you need something?" Maven asked and she shook her head.

"Uhm no." She cleared her throat in embarrassment.

"What would you like to do with your hair?" Layla asked.

"Straighten it a bit and for makeup something natural but mascara is fine. No tinted lipsticks just clear gloss and the pantsuit will be worn with undergarments if anyone stares they won't be getting paid." May said and they nodded.

When the Twins were done they went upstairs to their moms large room and the mom sat down reading a book as her daughters got their hair straightened and makeup done.

"You have an hour till you have to be there. The isle bit will happen 30 minutes after. It's all set up and perfect." Their mama said and the Twins smiled and expressed their excitement to each other as the people who did their clothes and looks smiled and swooned.

"You are done. I hope you have a happy marriage and bless the beautiful woman you marry." Bobby said in a heavy Jamaican accent as that was the first time he had spoken to them.

"Thank you very much." Maven said and they left.

"My girls look so beautiful. Ready to get married?" Their mama asked.

"More than ever." They replied at the same time and it followed with some tears.