10. Just you

A/N
Thank you for almost 300 reads! Hope you are enjoying this story.💜

Maven's POV

"She's so damn beautiful." I whispered to Macey as I rubbed her back. During the night she woke up and laid herself on my chest and it was the best sleep I've ever had.

"I can't get over the fact that she is okay with being ours and trusted us so soon." May said and I hummed and kissed her head that was on my neck.

I felt her wiggle and begin to wake up. She yawned and stretched as much as she could on me before relaxing her body.

"Good morning pretty girl." I whispered and she nodded.

"Not a morning person eh?" May asked chuckling and she shook her head no.

"Can we get you in a shower?" I asked and she sat up on me but straggled my hips.

"Do I stink?" She asked and I laughed and sat up pulling her to me nestling my face in her breasts.

"No, just a question." I said and she grabbed my face and looked at it.

"That'd be nice." She said and I nodded at May.

"Macey will get you set up. I'm making breakfast." I said and they nodded.

"I'll shower with you." May offered and Katie chuckled before she kissed by forehead and got off me and went with May.

I stood and pull off my basketball shorts wearing just a t shirt. May and I did that to be comfortable when mama isn't here.

I re-did my bun and brushed my teeth before I made my way downstairs. I grabbed some pans, bowls, and other things to make home made biscuits and gravy. The best meal ever and May loved when I made it.

I began and I heard moaning from upstairs. Katie is loud and I love it. I kept cooking before I heard May. She must be teaching Katie. It was never weird for me and May to hear each other or see each other naked or have sex with the same woman, we just don't touch each other.

I mixed the heavy cream with some milk and butter, added some seasonings and mixed it until it became thick before putting in the biscuits.

They came down right as it was down and I laughed.

"Sounded like fun. How do you feel love?" I asked looking at Katie.

"I like vaginas. And boobs." She said and I laughed.

"Quick learner." May said before walking over and helping me out.

"You're my favorite sister." She said and I shrugged.

"Usually am." I said and she smiled before handing Katie her plate and taking hers so I grabbed mine and we went to the table and sat across from Katie.

We ate and Katie devoured it.

"This is amazing!" She gasped and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and she finished her plate before drinking water and wiping her mouth.

I wasn't even half way done. Damn.

She disappeared under the table and I looked at Macey who winked at me and smirked.

I felt cold hands on my warm thighs and I gasped.

"Shit." I said as Katie lightly traced my thighs and went up to my underwear.

She put her hands on the sides of my hips and I lifted myself so she took off my undergarments.

I spread my legs and she put my thighs on her shoulders as I moved my body more to her now slouching.

She breathed lightly on it and I sighed.

"Strike one Katie. Don't make me get to 2." I said and she chuckled.

"Isn't it supposed to be 3?"

"Nope." May finished.

Katie attached her lips to me and licked my folds messily.

"Here." I said putting my hand on her head and adjusting her to where it was really good.

"Like that good girl." I moaned and she hummed at the praise.

"A little faster." I said and she followed through making me need to hold myself up.

"God yes babygirl." I said and I knew she could feel my climax so she went quicker and circled my clit making my eyes go back.

"Fuck I'm coming!" I squealed and I did. Hardest I ever have.

I was breathing heavy and she came up and sat on my lap straddling me with wet panties herself.

"You're so good." I whispered and she smiled before pressing her lips to mine. She wiggled on my lap and I knew she was aroused from pleasing me.

I scooted my seat back keeping my lips on Katie's and May stood and walked behind her pulling her lips off mine and attaching them to hers. I grabbed Katie's hips moving them back and fourth on me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kept herself going.

"Mmm." She kept humming and I smiled at May who was just watching happily.

"Don't cum until I say." I said gripping her face and she nodded.

I held her by the throat so I could see her pretty brown eyes flutter and roll back. Her lips parted as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Can I?" She asked and I looked at May.

"No." She said and my baby whimpered her face now red.

She stopped moving a bit and I slapped her inner thigh.

"Don't stop." I said and she went fast.

"Look at me when you cum." I said and she looked at me as I gripped her throat tighter.

"Cum." May said and tears fell down her face as she did. I let her throat go and she put her mouth on my neck and began sucking.

"Good girl." May praised and rubbed her back.

"So pretty." I whispered and she just kept sucking. I thought she was giving me a hickey but her body went limp as her sucking slowed and I realized she did that to sleep.

"Have you ever seen her suck her thumb?" I asked and May shook her head.

"Never seen anything like that." She said and I became curious. I stood carrying her to our sofa and sitting down.

"Imma run some errands and when I get back can I get some time with her?" May asked coming toward me.

"Of course. Are you upset?" I asked and she laughed.

"No I just wanted to give you two some time but I'd like some." She said and I nodded.

"Of course you can." I said and May kissed my forehead and rubbed my hair.

"Love you."

"Love you too." I said.

I turned on the tv and moved a little but that woke her up.

"Katie?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you suck on your thumb when you go to bed? Or anything?" I asked.

"No just you guys." She whispered and I chuckled.

"Okay well do you want something else? I know it's childish but like a binky?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Just you." She whispered.

"Okay then." I said as she relaxed and fell back asleep again.

Strange girl.