24. Future

Maven's POV

I'm fucked. When I get home Macey and mama will actually beat me.

Speaking of I'm opening the door now.

Meeting two angry women.

"Was it worth it Maven?" Mama asked.

"No." I said. It wasn't, really wasn't.

"Why?" May asked. Tears were falling down her face as were mine.

"I can explain. Just please let me." I whispered and they nodded.

We all sat on the couch.

"That girl was my overall first idea of love. Christen. May you know her." I began as tears fell down my face.

"I wanted to see her, get some closure of her in general so I could move on with the girl I was meant to be with. Christen reached out to me a week ago. I had completely forgotten about her until then. Nothing went through my mind until you asked where to eat and I remembered she worked at T.G.I and I wanted to see her, say goodbye one more time."

They froze just watching, waiting for my reason. I would pounce on Macey's ass if she did what I had. I understood their anger.

"By all means I didn't plan on even touching her. Just a small closure with a nice goodbye. I saw her in the kitchen and she pulled me into the stalls. Kissed me. I pushed and she insisted. I went into the stalls cause she told me she wasn't on break so she'd get in trouble. Kissing her was a huge fuck up. Absolutely awful. When you had her leave and waited with her she told me she fucked Marcus before leaving me. Told me I was an asshole and whore for falling in love. That Katie deserves every tear she cried. So I killed her. Tonight I killed her, I don't regret anything except for hurting Katie." I said and they nodded.

Mama placed her hand on my knee.

"Mavie thank you for telling us. That was a messed up situation and I know how in love you are with that girl. This is the time where you bring your girlfriend skills and fix it. Not tonight but tomorrow maybe. Fix what you fucked up. I know this means a lot to you and I don't believe in soulmates but you are meant for her in every aspect. You will gift her with love, possibly marriage, a home, animals, maybe even kids if you want them. I can see you two with her for the rest of your lives. Just please my daughter, fix it." She said before standing.

"By the way, if you love her be patient. Let her think, breathe, give what she asks for whether it's time or space or just you. Please." She said before walking upstairs.

"I'm sorry May." I whispered and she stood and helped me up before pulling me into a tight hug.

"I will always love you sister, I just hate your mistakes sometimes."

"I love you May."

"Now go make the jalapeño poppers from the freezer. They'll hit the spot." May said and I stood walking to the freezer. I preheat the oven and place them in.

"Anything else?" I asked and she walked over to the kitchen.

"If we marry this girl we will have to learn to slow dance." Macey said and I laughed.

"That was random."

"Mamas right. We were meant to give Katie everything she needs. I want to give her our last name. I want to put a beautiful diamond on her fingers, I want to pay for all the animals she wants, I want to have a future with the woman who may one day carry our child if she wanted to. I want to love her through it all." She said and I nodded.

"You couldn't have said it better." I said and smiled thinking of her walking down the isle in a beautiful dress. Glowing, perfect as always.

"She's a walking angel isn't she?" I asked and May nodded.

"Walking goddess." May mocked and we laughed.

"I'll fix it. I'll do whatever she needs me to do. But all I can do is apologize and give her what she needs."

"I think that's for the best."