9. S'mores

Macey's POV

"You are so wet love." I whispered and I removed my hand letting Maven pick her up and we walked up to Mavens room.

She set her on the bed and began touching her body but she was cautious of the bruises as she moved along her.

I watched as her face contorted into one of pleasure as small whimpers left her mouth making noises of pure bliss.

"What do you want?" Mav asked her standing up and Katie stood as well.

"Both of you." She whispered and I walked behind her pressing her ass to my front.

"Greedy." Mav cooed before she connected her lips with Katie's and Katie almost went limp so I helped hold her up but attached my mouth to her neck.

Mav pulled away and stroked her cheek softly.

"So beautiful. Lay on the bed." She said and I moved letting Katie move right away.

"Go May, tell me how she tastes." Mav said and I smirked pulling my hair back and tying it up handing my other tie to Mav.

I went over onto the bed and gently placed my hands on her thighs moving up so I could slip off her silk romper and she helped me by lifting her body.

She was left in a black bra and panties. Her thighs were larger as her hips were wide making her stomach slimmer but she still had some chunk and I loved it. Her breasts were maybe a D cup, the perfect handful.

I began tracing the stretch marks on her inner thighs and moved to the outer ones.

"I love your body. It's so beautiful." I whispered and she smiled at me as I looped my fingers around the underwear straps.

"May I?" I asked and she nodded.

I pulled them off and she automatically spread her legs for me.

"Good girl. Say 'red' if it becomes too much. Not stop but red." I said and she nodded.

"Words kitten." I whispered hovering over her sex making her breathing rougher.

"I will." She groaned and I immediately attached myself to her and her back arched as she moaned.

"Fuck babygirl you're sensitive." Maven said bringing her hands to knead her breasts.

"You taste so good." I said against her making her try to close her thighs around my head.

I looped my arms around her thighs pulling her to me and resting my hands on her stomach.

I began circling her clit with my tongue and sucking a bit. Her back arched more and I smiled as I began plunging my tongue in and out of her folds. I was gentle as she was a virgin and has put nothing in there before.

"Can I put in a finger love?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes please." She said and I started with one moving it gently.

She moaned as I quickened the pace, then I added a second finger and she groaned. I moved both fingers at a quick, steady pace and her legs began shaking.

"I'm-I-" she began.

"I know, let go baby." Maven cooed and she did. She covered my fingers in her juice as her walks convulsed around them.

I put my fingers in my mouth and maven moved and grabbed some tissues. I cleaned her up and my hand.

"You did a great job darling." Maven cooed.

"It felt really good." She said and stood walking to me and wrapping her arms around me resting her head on my chest.

"Thank you." She said and I smiled and kissed her head before she did the same to Maven.

"Next time can I make you feel good too?" She asked.

"Sure." Maven laughed.

"S'mores?" I asked and Katie laughed.

"We would have had that sooner, not complaining though." She said and I shrugged walking down the stairs.

I began pulling out the snacks and stuff and the other two walked down.

Katie grabbed a peep and shoved it in her mouth making us laugh.

"So good." She mumbled with her mouth full.

"Weirdo." I said and she smiled with her mouth full of marshmallow.

"What movie?" Maven asked her.

"Uhmmm can we watch Monsters INC.?" She asked and I smiled.

"Of course." I whispered and put some of her hair behind her ear.

Katie and I walked to the couch and sat bringing her peeps and Mav was finishing roasting marshmallows so we could eat them. I figured she'd also cook popcorn which she did.

It began and I could tell Katie was enjoying it. Mav came over and we all ate our s'mores, her watching the tv and us watching her.

She finished and set her head in my lap and legs across Maven's. I rubbed her scalp and she hummed closing her eyes.

"You can go to sleep kitten." I whispered and she nodded before going almost limp.

"She's a beautiful little girl isn't she?" Mav asked and I nodded.

"Absolutely perfect." I said and she smiled down at Katie.