7. Silk

Maven's POV

"Mama?" May asked.

"Yes?"

"What's the best knife for smooth cutting?"

"Mmm mine in my upstairs drawer. Rose gold and newly sharpened. Don't make a mess now." She said and May went and grabbed it.

"Yea we have a thing to take care of. Bye mama." I said and she smiled as I stood and went into our car, starting it.

We drove to the hospital knowing Katie was discharged and home.

"Hi what room is Jayla Garcia in?" I asked and the nurse smiled.

"179."

"Thanks."

We knocked and seeing no one was with her we closed the door and she opened her eyes.

"Hello, I hear you didn't follow along with Macey's warning." I whispered and she sighed.

"Stabbing me wasn't enough?" She asked and we chuckled as Macey pulled out moms pretty knife.

While she did that I snipped all the wires to the camera across the room and returned by the bed.

"No it wasn't. You didn't listen. You hurt our Katie. Bruised her beautiful body. You don't deserve to walk this earth. Goodbye bitch." Macey said as she stabbed Jayla in the temple leaving little blood and no evidence.

We left through the window and made sure to close it learning a few tricks from dad. We got into our car and back home where mama sat in front of the fire place.

"Come sit." She said and we each sat by her as May handed her the knife. She pulled out a paper towel and got the small bit of blood off her knife and threw it into the fire.

"Will Katie be hurt again?" She asked.

"Not by her." I said and mom wrapped her arms around each of us.

"I'm so proud of the women you are. But I have to leave tonight. I have a stupid 12 hour shift and a surgery." She said and kissed each of us on the head before standing.

Our ma was a neurosurgeon and her late family was incredibly wealthy and that's why we have an insane amount of money. We've been put as the richest family with the most attractive Twins and everyone knew it. Katie was so sheltered she has no idea who we really are.

"Tomorrow we will get the stuff and maybe we can buy her a cute silk pj set to wear." May said and I smiled.

"I'm related to a gay genius." I said and she laughed standing and helping me up.

-

"You ready to go?" May asked and I nodded.

"What color would look good on her do you think?" I asked as we left and got into our car.

"Light blue. It's a beautiful color as it is. Speaking of I had mama call her dad on the way to work and she can sleep over and we all can stay home while she heals. She could be with us most of it." May said and I felt my heart squeeze in joy.

"I really like her May." I said and she looked at me and smiled.

"She's perfect." She said and I sighed.

-

"Nevermind how about a goldish color. It's a romper so we get a peek of ass and cleavage but in modest amounts." I said making Macey laugh.

"I love that. It'll look so fucking good on her." She said and I nodded.

"This is all

"This is all." I said handing it to the cashier and she put it in a bag after taking my cash.

We drove to a grocery store and bought peeps, gummies, s'mores, and some Caprisuns. We had waters and sodas at home so maybe juice was a preference.

"We are all set yea?" May asked and I nodded.

Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

-

"It's noon girls wake up! Katie will be here in about an hour." Mama yelled up and I got up immediately after some stretching, walking to my bathroom and brushing my teeth, washing my face.

I quickly made my bed and picked up some clothes off the floor.

I put my hair in a tighter messy bun so I don't have to do much. I got changed into black boyfriend jeans and a white shirt.

I walk out and May had something similar but the same hair. We always have accidentally done our hair the same however we don't do many styles so it's an easy guess.

"30 minutes." She said smiling and I chuckled.

"Mama do you want us to cook lunch?" I asked walking to the living area where she sat.

"No no I ordered pizza." She said and I nodded.

We both walked around to pass time making mama laugh.

"Strange girls." She said as the doorbell rang.

We went and opened the door keeping ourselves composed.

"Hi love." May said and Katie smiled and looked up at us.

"Hello." She said and we moved so she could walk in.

"Katie! Yes I'm so glad your here!" Mama said wrapping her arms around Katie.

"Thank you Mrs. Moore. You have a beautiful home." Katie said returning the hug.

"No no it's Madeline to you. I ordered pizza is that alright?" She asked and Katie smiled.

"It's perfect thank you." Katie said making me smile in adoration. I could see that mama really liked her.

"Settle in our room? We will be in Mavens room because she has more space." May said and Katie smiled and nodded.

We let her walk in front of us and seeing her ass move in leggings was a favorite. Soon it would be shorts. Then naked. I can't wait.

I led the way to my room and opened it. I cleaned it extra for her.

"It's very you." She whispered with her voice as soft as my favorite silk.

"Yes it is." I said and when she set her bag down she turned and looked at us. When she looked at me I opened my arms for her.

She slowly walked and wrapped her arms around my neck. She placed her head on my chest and I pulled her body into mine settling my hands right between her back and the top of her butt. She lightly moaned as I pulled her farther into me.

"Fuck." May whispered and Katie let go of me.

"Do I get one princess?" She asked and Katie smiled going around her neck. The same thing happened. The closer you bring her to us the more she gets noisy and god I'd love to experiment with what sounds she could make.

"Girls pizza!" Mama yelled and Katie didn't even jump. Every move was calculated and calm.

"You both are good huggers." Katie said and winked at us before skipping out my room and down the stairs.

"I want her so bad." May said rubbing her forehead.

"I want her over my knee for being a fucking tease." I said and we walked downstairs.

Mama and Katie were talking about girly things and mama was telling Katie how we like being around her.

"My girls really like you." She said and May came over and plugged Katie's ears.

"So loud." She said and mama laughed.

We waited to get food till mama and Katie got their full and then we ate as well.

"Come with us. We got you a present." I said to Katie after she put her plate in the sink.

"Oh okay."