Arranged Marriage || 80

[ - sophia - ]

I've already packed all of my things and have told my landlord that I'll be moving out by tomorrow. After I was done with all of my stuff, I went to the agency. No I'm not telling Jihoon or the boys about it. I just, want to inform them that I'll be gone for "a while".

I went up to Jihoon's studio. He was surprised to see me but he happily welcomed me

"You're looking like everything's improving. Feeling better now ?" he asked

"Yup ! I feel a lot better now thanks to all of you" I smiled

"I know I shouldn't be asking but, you haven't talk about Shua hyung for months. Did something between both of you happened ?" he asked and I couldn't help but smile hearing that name for the last time.

"Nothing happened. Both of us are just tired from work" I lied.

I don't want anything to happen to their friendship. He may have destroyed what both of us have now, but I can't let this stupid reason for them to argue or fight about. I just want to go peacefully.

"Ah... I see." said Jihoon, convinced

"I am here to take some time off of work if you don't mind" I said to him

"Of course you could ! You needed it anyways" said Jihoon with a smile

"Since Mingyu and Wonwoo are going on a business trip, I figured I'd follow them to have a vacation for myself. Really hope it'll help me recover though" I chuckled

I'm such a liar aren't I. But I can't seem to tell you that I'm leaving. I don't want my relationship problem destroying everything I'm having now.

"That's nice" said Jihoon

Since I might not come back here... I just want to have the last moment of me and you Jihoon. I really hope you wouldn't push me away. This makes me a cheater but I don't want to care anymore. I just want to say goodbye for the last time....

"Jihoon ah, I want to do something so can you not push me away...?" I asked

"Huh ?? What is it ??" he was confused

I kissed him. He was going to push me away, but he didn't because I asked him not to. I wanted to cry. I wanted to tell you everything but I just couldn't. I'm so sorry that I'm leaving you behind and I won't even tell you. I'm a terrible friend. If only I could turn back time and marry you instead... I would've done that...

"What... Was that for...?" Jihoon asked me as he knew something is wrong

I just smiled

"I just felt like it. It was wrong of me but... I just really want to do it for the last time" I said to him.

He didn't question anymore of it but he decided to kiss me this time which surprises me. I was on the verge of tears. All of the pain I've been through... The wounds that wouldn't heal... I couldn't tell you even a bit of it. I'll miss you my love.

"Something's wrong but you really wouldn't tell me ?" he asked

"I'm really sorry love. It's something I just want to forget for the rest of my life so I hope you'd understand" I said as I rested my head onto his shoulder, holding back my tears

"Even so, don't you think you should at least let it all out my dear ? I don't think you're able to go on with life if you keep it in" said Jihoon as he was patting my head softly

His words made me cry. I was apologizing over and over. Sobbing on his shoulder. He was consoling me for quite a long time. He reassured me everything's gonna be alright. He told me that he'd always be there for me. His words hurts me more than anything. I feel so bad. I just felt really bad that I'm leaving him without saying a word...

I love you so much my love. I hope... You'd take care from now on.