Arranged Marriage || 22

[ - sophia - ]

When I arrived at Jeongguk's house, I parked my car and got off my car after turning off the car engine. I locked the door and went up to his door to ring the doorbell.

After like ringing it for 2 times, the door opened. Oh lord, he really is a mess now.

"Ah... You're here..." said Jeongguk as his voice was cracking

He invited me in and of course I walked in, following him from the back. He led me to his living room and invited me to sit with him.

"Let me freshen up a bit..." said Jeongguk as he went to the kitchen to probably wash his face or something.

Gosh I feel bad for him. Must he really go through this ?? He's such a nice and lovely guy, yet that girl just appear out of nowhere and ruined his perfectly lovely life. Well... This applies to Joshua too.

He then came back, forcing out a smile... Gosh my heart hurts.

"You know you don't have to act like you're okay right ? Just be open with me" I said as I gestured to sit beside me

When I said that that, he immediately rushed towards me, crying. He hugged me as he started on ranting. Of course, I had to console him and listened to it. This poor guy...

Felt like a deja vu since I also did this with Joshua earlier. Victims of that girl. There could be a chance she's dating another guy, but who knows.

"I shouldn't have left you for her... I'm so sorry... I was blind..." he suddenly apologized and that's when I had a flashback during that time

≿----- ❈ -----≾

-

-

-

"Sophia, I'm sorry but... I am seeing someone else right now" said Jeongguk

"O-oh... Do you mean by seeing her as in dating or just fallen for her ?" I asked, feeling anxious. Hoping he's not cheating on me secretly

"The second option. I've been wanting to tell you but I didn't know how so..." He sounded guilty.

I mean this type of stuffs happened and I can't do anything about it. If he'd be happy with her, I'm more that delighted to let him go.

"So I'm guessing that's it between us huh ?" I asked, trying to maintain a smile on my face. It hurts, it really does. But what can I even do ???

"Please don't take this to your heart okay ??? It's just... I've fallen out of love with you,,," said Jeongguk

Well at least you're not calling me a boring girl

"I've enjoyed my time with you and I'm glad that we've dated !" He smiled and I don't know what to feel. I wanted to cry, but I can't now.

"That's great to hear. I'm also happy about us dating" I smiled back

"Do you maybe wanna meet her ?" He asked

"Oh, sure" I replied

Please, for the love of god... I'm hoping it's not that Ella Kim or I'm seriously going to quit giving dating a try.

He asked her to come over. We waited for a like half and hour and that's when we heard someone rang the doorbell. Jeongguk went to get the door and invited her in.

Oh for fucks sake. It is HER. This bitch a stalker or what ?! She have always been the reason behind my break ups what in the hell ????

"She's Ella. She went to our school too" said Jeongguk, happily introducing her.

"Sophia ! It's been a while ever since I've seen you !" She grinned. I knew she was satisfied, knowing how she's hurting my feelings now.

That's it. I'm quitting dating.

-

-

-

≿----- ❈ -----≾

That day... I swore I wanted to get away from guys just to avoid dating another guy and hurting myself in the end. I guess, that's why mom set me up with Joshua whom was dating Ella at that time.

I rubbed the back of his head gently, consoling him, listening on how he regretted on leaving me for such a girl. He was apologizing over and over. Hearing it from him hurts me. I don't know what.

I then heard the main door opened. Jeongguk was surprised by that too. That's when we saw Ella.

"S-Sophia-- what the fuck are you doing h-here" she was panicking.

"Exposing you." I said shortly as me and Jeongguk broke off from the hug

"Wh--- Baby ? Don't you trust me ?" she asked

Jeongguk was ready to kick her out right now.

"Don't go on calling me baby when you've cheated on me for god knows with how many guys !" he yelled at her

"I didn't !" she protested

"Sure. You've surely haven't hurted my husband's feelings earlier. Him crying on how he regretted for not listening to his friends about you were all in my imagination" I crossed my arms

"H-husband ??" she was confused

"Joshua Hong. My husband." I replied shortly

"What the f--- WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU TWO GOT MARRIED ?!" she seemed dissatisfied by that of course

"Like a month ago" I shrugged

"F--- Jeongguk don't trust her !" Ella was begging at that point. Kind of.

"How am I not going to trust her when she have never lied to me. I regretted getting to know you, you dirty woman. How dare you played my heart like that ?!" he yelled at her.

"Jeongguk listen---"

"I don't wanna listen to you. I've had enough of you. I knew something was suspicious. I've had enough of ignoring it after knowing this. We're over !" he cut her off

"Babe---"

"GET OUT !" he slammed the table. She had no other choice but to leave.

Well, she have to go through to another break up and I'm all ready to hear it. Even if she does have feelings for them, what she's doing is wrong and she deserves it anyways.

Jeongguk was breaking down again and I just don't know how to feel. Like... Out of all people, why him ?? Seeing him, I couldn't help but remember how all of this have always happened to me. It was till the point I am not even sure if I should cry or not.

"You should rest Jeongguk ah. I'll call your friends to come by for you" I said as I pulled out my phone to text his friends.

We were all friends back in highschool, but we weren't really as close like me and the boys. I hope they'd be able to help him. I just don't think I can handle it seeing people crying. Especially when it's because of her.

This must've been what Jihoon felt when I'm in this state.