Arranged Marriage || 81

[ - jihoon - ]

About 4 months or so have passed and things have been normal.... Or so I've thought....

As usual, 96z would meet up from time to time. All of us have been really busy so we rarely got to meet you. I thought it's going to be only Soonyoung, Jun and I since Wonwoo and Mingyu are on a business trip according to Sooyoung, but he's here with us...? Maybe it ended early ??  But even so, why isn't Sooyoung here ???

I didn't want to ask now so I'll ask about it when we're having lunch later. Something's wrong I know it...

Hours passed and it's finally lunchtime. After we've all ordered our food, I decided to ask about where Sooyoung is. Her disappearing out of the radar is REALLY worrying. If she replied to my texts, I wouldn't be so worried about it, but she haven't even sent a "hi" back and knowing her that's actually a red flag...

"Wonu" I called out to Wonwoo

"Yes ?" he responded

"How was your business trip ?" I asked him

"Huh ?" he uttered as her looked like he had no idea on what I'm asking him about.

"Don't you have a business trip ???" I asked

"No ? I've been here for the whole time, what do you mean ?" he asked me as he was so confused

That's when it gets really confusing. He wasn't on a business trip...?

"But Sooyoung said she was following you and Mingyu on your business trip to take a rest....?" I said as I began to get more worried about this.

Where could she be at...?

Wonwoo was confused but he seemed to understand the situation.

"Let's talk about it by my house later" said Wonwoo and all of us just nodded, agreeing to it.

I really hope it's nothing bad...

Time passes by and we're now at Wonwoo's house. He prepared some tea for us before he gets to the point. Soonyoung and I was really anxious since she didn't even contact us or respond to us even once.

"So about the "business trip" she told you about. It was just a lie to hide something from all of you" said Wonwoo as he stared into his cup of tea

"Hide what ?" I asked

"You do notice that she wasn't in a great condition right ?" he asked so Soonyoung and I nodded. We thought it was because of her miscarriage though...

"This... Have to do with Shua hyung" said Wonwoo

"What did hyung do this time..." Junhui asked as he frowned

"What did you expect ?" Wonwoo responded and all of us understood it very well.

I felt.... Angry. Like, really really angry. I've told him to take care of her didn't I ? So why...? Didn't he promised us he would change ???

"I'll have a talk with Shua hyung" said Junhui

"No. I'll do it instead." said Soonyoung as he seemed dissatisfied

"I'll do it." I insisted. I want to give him a piece of my mind

"Why don't we go there tonight ? It's been months after all. I want to have a talk with him too" said Wonwoo. He was controlling his anger for sure. Of course he'd be pissed. He and Mingyu knows Sooyoung more than anyone else.