Arranged Marriage || 75

[ - ella - ]

After a while, I've finally arrived at his house. He welcomed me into his house. We're gonna have so much fun Joshua. You can let out all of your frustration here. You can let it all out on me since it's gonna make everything easier for me. Let's see how it turns out.

We went to the living room. He went to grab some water for me. I waited patiently of course. Let's hope your stupidity is going to show up just like that. I'm down for it

We went through her "cheating" on him. Of course, all of it were made up, but he's stupid enough to believe me. Poor guy, you've just got used. Seriously Sophia, you should've just stick with that Jihoon and your life would've been easier. But here you are interfering with my life, that's what you get.

"What should I do...? I'm just so frustrated right now that I could die from it." said Joshua as he was gripping the mug he's holding

"Well... Wouldn't it be better if you pay her back ??" I asked

"Huh ?" he looked up to me

"I mean... She's cheating on you and if I were you I'd cheat on her as well. Why should you get a divorce when you can get your revenge first ?" I said, hoping he'd be convinced

He was quiet. He seemed convinced by it. Honestly, you're just hella stupid at this point. Trusting this ex of yours that cheated on you ?? He's by far the stupidest guy I've ever been with

"Even so, it's wrong." said Joshua

"You're too nice Josh. So she could do something bad to you and you couldn't ?? She doesn't deserve you" I caressed his thighs

"Ella--"

"You're frustrated aren't you ? You want to pay her back don't you ?" I said as I looked at him

"But---"

"Do you even need to think ? I'm here for you. You can basically do anything to me and I wouldn't even mind. You know... The thing we'd usually do when I'm around ?" I began to tease him

He seemed to hesitate at first but, he ended up going with the flow. Just as I expected

We ended up doing the dirty in his room and he's currently fast asleep next to me. Damn, he's easily convinced and he's really making everything easier for me. This is getting even more interesting and fun. I can't wait to see how their relationship would end up.

I don't really want him anymore so I'll just let Eunji do more of it. I hope she doesn't screw anything up cause I've done so much for this to happen. She BETTER do things well.

Oh I almost forgot

I took a selfie of us for "memories". A bad memory for her. A reminder to NEVER mess with me again. You think you can outsmart me Sophia Kim ? That's not going to happen honey. I'm always a step forward of you.

[ - sophia - ]

Well, a week have passed. I went home, excited to see Joshua. A week of not being with him was hard ! I missed him so much and I seriously want to talk and talk about everything that have happened during the company retreat.

Or so I thought...

He had been... So cold towards me and it has been like weeks.... He'd brush me off a lot. Maybe work has been too harsh on him. After all, being a CEO is never easy. I've seen how hard mother worked and she was struggling a lot. Maybe I should just give him some space. He needs it for sure !

I knocked onto the door and Joshua opened it

"Shua---"

"Can you sleep at your room ?? I'm really tired and I want some space." said Joshua

That... Took me by surprise.

"I-- A-alright. T-take your time" I said as he closed the door.

I was... A bit hurt by that. He has been like this for weeks and I really don't think I should disturb him. Like I said earlier, being a CEO was never easy. Byeol eonnie have always said that he had been stressed nowadays so I guess I'll just leave it to that

I don't want to ask much since it might make him angrier and I really don't want that.

A few days have passed and... I've just missed him so much... I missed his touch, I missed his sweet words to me, I just... Missed him so much that I feel like everything around me is breaking apart.

"My honey...?" I knocked onto his door

[ - joshua - ]

Gosh here she is again. What does she wants again ? I want to rest god dang it.

I went up to the door and open it as I was ready to scold her but seeing her face expression stopped me from doing so. My heart softened when I saw her.

Joshua stop. You're giving into her and you shouldn't be. She had betrayed you...

"What do you want ?" I asked, not wanting to sound rude

"Can I... Sleep with you tonight...? Just for tonight... Please, I beg of you...." she begged and hearing her voice made my heart shatter into a million pieces.

I couldn't push her away. Seeing her this way is too much for me.

I let out of a sigh as I stepped away from the doorway, inviting her in. Her eyes lit up as she entered my room. I closed the door behind me as she went to lay down on my bed.

She talked quite a lot, but I ignored her. I don't want to fall for another trick of hers. Her lies. Everything about her is making me feel bitter. But... Why does everything feels so wrong...? I've been cheating on her...

No. Joshua stop.

She started it first.

"Shua ya" she called out and I just hummed in response

"Do you maybe... Want to try our luck again...?" she asked

"I mean... It's been weeks and maybe it might go well this time ??" she asked

"B-but if you don't want to i-it's alright ! There's a lot of time ahead of us !" she added.

For her to personally ask me this... I suddenly feel bad. I felt guilty. Is she really the cheater I've been thinking she is ?? There were evidences so I can't trust her at all but... I've missed her so much that I didn't ask for anything and just went with it.

My mind kept on refusing it but... My body is saying otherwise. I've missed her so much...