Anirudh: I thought you are not fit to be a doctor but now I understood. You don't even fit to be a woman.

Brinda: Arey, I am woman. You will see it soon.

Anirudh sheds tears and fears for kids.

He requests Brinda not to tell this to Bondita as she would die in shock.

Later he asks Brinda to make a call to his kids as he want to talk with them.

Brinda does it.

Anirudh: Kasturi, believe me. I will save you and my kids. Tell me the exact place.

Kasturi: Don't know Barrister Babu,  but it looks a house.

Anirudh: Don't show your fear to my kids. Tell them they are in your home only. Be casual.

Kasturi: Barrister Babu, actually I am doing this already. Kids don't know that we are kidnapped. I am being casual.

Anirudh: And, If Bondita calls you be casual. Speak to her as usual. She should not get any doubt.

Kasturi: Hn. But please save us quick.

Brinda hangs up the call.

Brinda: Do not worry Anirudh. I am not that much cruel to kill kids. As I said, I will not do anything to them. But, only if you obey me.

Anirudh nods yes.

Like this way days went. Anirudh was very conscious that Bondita should not know anything about this. So, he was the one who cut down the wire of telephone in that house.

Later days went, Anirudh noticed Bondita speaking to kids via telephone. He ensures that she is speaking normally.

~Flash Back ends~

Anirudh cries.

Chandra: Anirudh...

Anirudh: If you would have kept quite, my marriage would have happened. And she would have freed my kids. Everyone saw the pain of Bondita only. Everyone cared for her but no one knows the pain of father. A father will go to any extent to save his kids. He may also sell himself to protect his family.

Chandra's eyes filled with tears.

Chandra: How did you kept quite these many days? Why didn't you said anything to anyone? You took on all the blame to you. Why?

Anirudh: Just for my daughters! She threatened me. I can be brave and oppose her but for my kids safety I am doing these things. I... I sold myself to her.

Chandra cries and hugged him.

Anirudh: Don't squeeze me, it's paining.

Chandra: You are really great. No one can live like you.

Anirudh: Now say, where did you sent Bondita and Kaka?

Chandra: You don't worry about them, they will be safe. Now do something to save kids.

Anirudh: Brinda should not know anything about your kidnap. Not only her, no one in the haveli should not learn this truth. Everyone must think that this kidnap is real. We should wait until Bondita return.

Chandra: What about the kids?

Anirudh: Brinda, will not do anything to them. Because I am still on marriage process. She should not get doubt on me.

Chandra: She won't. In fact she will not doubt about anything. Because everyone are thinking that really someone have kidnapped our kaka.

Anirudh smiled and nods yes.

Chandra: But wait, how did you found us?

Anirudh smirked...

Anirudh: Your plan would have totally spoiled if I had negotiated you and Bihari. You never cared of account books but today, around 7 pm you wantedly went inside Kaka's room using the name acounts book. That was my first clue. But on that time also I was not sure about anything. Then, Bihari! He hates this marriage but he said he danced for my marriage. This is second. Third is the biggest blunder you have made. In the border, you allowed Bondita to scream. Even though she screamed in different voice, she is my wife. Do you think that I won't find her? My full doubts on you and Bihari's weird behaviour hinted me something is wrong. And I confirmed something on hearing Bondita's voice.
By connecting these things I just did a small calculations and when I returned to Haveli Manyak was lying unconscious in the store room. He confirmed my doubts.
Is this explanation is enough or need more?

Chandra looks at him with opened mouth.

Anirudh: Knowing or unknowingly I helped you.

Chandra: Oh my god! Still inside you somewhere, Barrister Babu is sleeping!

Anirudh stares at him.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about this!❤️