I don't care what you say Otis is like 18 now

"PICO!!!" Otis yelled, jumping forward and hugging onto him. "My favorite cousin finally comes to visit me!" He smiled and held onto him.

"I'm the only cousin you have." He looked away. Otis cracked up a bit and let him go. "That's true. And who's that over there?" He pointed at the guy getting off the motorcycle.

"My boyfriend." Pico responded casually. "Woah.." Otis stared at the person. "I didn't know you liked dudes." Otis smiled. "I don't like 'dudes'. Just him." He folded his arms.

Otis gave a smirk. "So you finally found a special person.." Pico gave a cocky grin. "Oh he's special alright.."

The boy with the helmet shortly walked up to them afterwards. Taking it off. "Here you go, thanks for letting me use it!" He smiled.

"WOAH!" Otis shouted. "KEITH?" He widely grinned. "Hey Otis!!" He smiled back. "It's been forever!" He reached out to hug him, which Keith accepted.

"I know right! How are ya?" He questioned. "Doing great! Got my own place and everything." Otis pointed a thumb back. "C'mon I'll show you around." He gestured for them to walk inside.

The two made their way in, Pico setting the helmet somewhere in an appropriate place.

"So I see you're the special boy!" Otis said to Keith. Which made him a bit confused but Pico understood perfectly.

"You know I always had a feeling you two would get together some day. My cuz finally had the guts to tell you his feelings!" He hit him on the back.

Pico glared. "Yeah he's always been a pus huh?" Keith snickered, Otis smirking and laughing with him.

"Ahahahaha.." Pico sarcastically laughed. "We're just kidding." Keith placed a kiss on his cheek. Otis just watching. "Yeah, just kidding!" He chimed in and agreed.

"Your place looks actually really cool!" Keith complimented. "Thanks! I have a roommate but they're at work right now." He said calmly.

"Before you ask, no, we won't be here to meet them." Pico said. Already knowing Keith would ask some shit. Keith just glared over at him.

"This way. Time to give you a little tour." He gestured to Keith. He looked around the living room, it wasn't fancy but it did seem a little more detailed than him and Pico's. He must've lived with a girl maybe..

"Pico?" Keith looked at him. Pico was just chilling on the sofa, looking down at his phone as he rested and arm up.

"I've been here plenty of times. Go on." He waved his hand. "No worries man. Besides we even have a mini arcade room!" Keith's eyes lit up. He was a sucker for video games!

"Hell yeah!" He cheered. Following Otis there.

The two took a little tour around. Showing stuff like the usual. Living room, Kitchen, bathrooms, Otis even challenged him to a game in the arcade room.

Damn this place was super fun. He must've had a bunch of parties here. And if not, they totally should!

"You goddamn cheater!" Otis said. Keith snickered and shrugged. "What can I say? I'm awesome." Otis rolled his eyes. "You sure are."