Bondita to be caught?

Start from the beginning

Bondita: Can't you hear me? I am screaming in labor pain. Aaah! Look, if something happen to me and my baby then you will be the reason. Aaah!

Chandra: Sir, we are coming from Brindavan. Please, leave us. She is screaming in pain.

Anirudh feels suspicious.

Bondita: Aaah! Why you are doing like this? Leave us. You are examining us as like we are doing something wrong. Aaah, Kali maa!

Anirudh: I... I am sorry. Actually, our zamindar ji is missing that's why.

Bondita: What can we do?

She screams...

Anirudh: Ok, ok. You can move now.

Chandra starts the jeep.

Anirudh: Reach the hospital soon, take care of your wife.

Bondita's eyes widened.

Chandra drives the jeep. Anirudh looks at back seat and again stops the jeep.

Bondita is shocked.

Anirudh approaches the jeep.

Bondita: Aaah...Aaah... I can't bear the pain. This man is killing me in the name of checking. Aaah...

Anirudh: Theek hain, theek hain. You go.

Chandra drives from there. Anirudh looks at them weirdly.

After some time the jeep crossed the border. They reach the dark forest.

Chandra stopped the jeep.

Bondita: What happened?

Chandra: Here after, I can't come with you. If I went missing then they will find us, for sure. Bondita this forest is small only. You drive by yourself. Reach Dhyanpur and meet that lady tantrik.

Bondita fears, the place was dark. And it is already around 1 am. She took a deep breathe and nods yes.

Chandra goes from there. Bondita starts her journey.

Later Chandrachur makes a dummy like Trilochan and Bondita, ties it with Brinda's dupatta and throws it in river.

~In RC haveli~

Anirudh and his goons arrives there.

Thaku ma: Any information?

Anirudh stands still.

Thaku ma: Tell us something. Did you find Trilochan ji?

Anirudh nods no and walks from there. Thaku ma cries.

Chandra is in his room, he came inside using back door.

Anirudh enters his room and closes the door.

Chandra: Anirudh?

Anirudh: Why did you do that?

Chandra's eyes rolls here and there.

Anirudh: Tell me, why did you?

Chandra: What you are speaking about? I couldn't understand anything.

Anirudh: It was you and Bondita crossed the border with Kaka using jeep.

Chandra is shocked.

Anirudh pulls his collar and asks.

Chandra: You are blabbering something. I don't know anything.

Anirudh: You don't know right?

He asks some goons to come in, they come in along with Manyak.

Chandra stares at that driver.

Anirudh: Why? Why you both wanted to hide this from me? Did you think that I will not support you?

Chandra: Anirudh, no not like that.

Anirudh: Then?

Chandra: Uff..., you found us. Then why did you allowed us to cross the border? Why you returned to Haveli without stopping Bondita?

Anirudh stands still.

Chandra: Say something. You are selfish Anirudh. You don't care about anything. You surrendered yourself to that witch. You didn't planned anything to save your Kaka and your wife. Instead, you sold yourself to that Brinda.

Anirudh: I did everything just to save them.

Chandra: No! No! You seemed to not to save anyone. You are just obeying Brinda. That's it.

Anirudh stands quite.

Chandra: I really can't understand you Anirudh. Always you have a plan to defeat the opponent. But now? You are failed. Go enjoy your Haldi tomorrow. Bondita will take care of her Kaka sasurji. You need not worry about it. You need not worry about your Kaka, not about your wife and not about your kids. It's been 3 days, your kids went to Bengal. Did you asked anything about it?

Anirudh sheds tears.

Chandra noticed it.

Chandra: Anirudh, are you fine? Actually, I really not meant to hurt you. I am sorry.

Anirudh kneels down and sheds tears.

Chandra is confused.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️