008. disappointed in myself

Start from the beginning

I held the telephone back in my ears to see what this guy had to say, "Miss Santos, I had just sent an email through to you. I'm not sure if it's sent fully yet so can you check please?"

I scrolled through the long list of unopened emails till my eyes flashed to a specific one, "Yes It's sent, let me just put you on hold sir so mean and Blanche can read it."

"Oh my God, do you think I got the part Rowan?" Blanche mumbled so close against my ear, wasn't this girl crying over a guy just a minute ago?

"You must of," I gazed back at the computer, "Miss Styles had received the part as Aaliyah Lorenzi in 'Letters To Charlie' with actor Dawson Hayes if further questions please don't be afraid to email or call me, or if you want to drop out of this movie please call yet email immediately. A contract should be sent to you from December to March. Thank you."

Once reading I looked back at Blanche, "Holy... Oh my God, this movie offer is bigger than Avengers! Holy shit you're going to make a lot of money Blanche." I scrolled through the email still with both mine and Blanche's mouths wide open.

"Oh my God, a fucking I'd make about 10 million dollars for my appearance."

"Blanche, shut up. Hunter is still on hold." She kept her mouth shut and watched me pick up the telephone, "Hi, sorry about that and we did get your email."

"That's great, it was lovely taking to you both. Hopefully i'll see you two around October or November next year!"

The line went dead.

...

"Blanche you need to stop crying over Ben, he isn't worth it." I pat her head since she thought it'd be a good idea for her to go over her old text messages with Ben.

"It's not my fault, I've grown too attached to him." The singer sulked and continued to eat the mints on my desk.

"Alright, alright I'm sorry. Blanche stay here if you must but I'm going down to Dylan and Kathrine over this whole media thing." I kissed her forehead and exited the office.

The elevator music filled the silent and here I was fixing my black dress and my hair. Once exiting the elevator I was finally on the second floor and introduced to many computers in rows.

"Evening" I said to everyone who I walked last till I used my keycard to help myself inside Dylan and Kath's shared office.

"Hey Ro, we got your email." Dylan stood up and hugged me from the side. "So what's happening with Blanche and this whole social media stuff? Last time I checked nothings really going." Katherine adds whilst I helped myself on the couch.

"I don't think it's my place to say, sorry." They nod, "But somethings going on in Blanche's personal life. She just wants a break from the media and shit I guess."

"I mean we can't take control of Blanche's account, but her second official account could be since were in charge." Dylan mumbles and continued typing loudly, "Yeah that should be a problem promotion wise, she does have a big following here."

I looked at the TV behind the two to see that she gains 1 million followers for 5-7 days. Pretty fucking impressive.

KAI HAVERTZ

"Hi uh, I'm here for Rowan Santos?" I chuckle nervously and looked around the tall office building which just happened to be led by Blanche and Rowan.

"Sorry she's currently at a meeting right now, do you want me to send a message or wait in the cafe?" The lady at the front desk smiles.

"Erm no it's alright, thank you anyway." I sighed but gave her a smile before walking out the building in disappointment. I listened to Valentina's words and tried to make things right. 

I threw the sunflowers in the bin outside and walked back to my apartment in the heavy rain.

I was disappointed in myself.

"What's with the sulk Kai?" Valentina when I accepted her face-time call. Grey, Jace and Tate weren't really good at love advise.

"She was busy, I guess i'm disappointed that I couldn't say sorry." I sighed and continued walking down the dark streets of London with cars loudly driving past.

"I'm sorry it didn't work out."

"Don't be Val, I want to forgive her and I always try. I could of waited but I didn't, part of me hates her for what she's done to me." Deep down I knew that the love I had for Rowan was still there, I just refused to accept that I still like her yet forgive her.

"I understand where you're coming from, but if she hadn't of done that she wouldn't be where she is. Like she's the fourth followed person on Instagram, she's just behind Blanche yet her net worth is shocking."

I hate to admit that Valentina was right, if she stayed with me — us, we would of pulled her back from her success. I remember when she turned 16 her parents threw her a massive party with celebrities attending.

I remember how mad I was that day

"But don't take what I said serious, Kai. We don't know if that's true but look on the bright side, you've finally gotten her back. Don't just give up on her you pussy, win your best friend back." Valentina rolls her eyes which followed with a laugh.

"Wait a second, Tate just texted me."

"Ugh I hate her, how did she even end up in our friendship group. I promise you once Rowan had left she then suddenly came into the picture. She's fucking addicted to you man." Valentina wasn't wrong, Tate was creepy yet we still don't know how we ended up with her in our group.

— author speaks
this chapter was very long lmfaooo sorry abt that <3 and sorry i didn't update yesterday i wasn't in the mood :// BUT LETS TALK ABOUT BEN'S LOVELY SCORE :))

i love u CHILLYS 👹