🚨🔞Chapter Seven: I'll Call You🔞🚨

Leila sat on the bed with Namjoon on the floor between her legs. Both of them clad in hotel bathrobes as she combed through his wet hair in silence. This wasn't like her. She didn't do this. She didn't spend more than a night with anyone, she didnt go out of her way to get a man food, and she definitely did not groom him. She decided to blame it on the fact that he'd just pushed her to the brink of oblivion in that shower and she must've been dick-matized. There was no other explanation.

"So Lizzy," He cut through their silence. "Her family adopted you then?"

Leila didn't answer right away. This wasn't a conversation she tend to have with people but the least she could do was answer. "No, I was placed with them when I was thirteen, but Lizzy's dad died a year later. Her mom got really depressed then, and she couldn't handle both of us. So, I had to be placed somewhere else."

"But you guys seem really close?"

"Well, we are. We always stayed in contact and when I turned eighteen, she let me move in with her. She's a great person."

"She said she was going to hang me by my balls." He turned his head slightly to look at her. "And I believed her. She had the craziest look in her eyes." That made Leila burst out laughing. "I'm serious!"

"I know, I know but you just reminded me of Step Brothers." She said once she stopped laughing.

"I remind you of your step brother?" Namjoon had no idea what the hell she was talking about

"No, the movie." Namjoon dropped his head back onto her lap and looked at her with knitted eyebrows. "You've never watched Step Brothers?!"

"I don't think so."

"How is that possible!? Everyone has seen it."

"Well, I've been a little busy touring the world, Lei." He responded matter of factly and looked forward again.

"I've been a little busy touring the world." She mimicked in a deep voice. "Show off."

Namjoon chuckled softly. "We can watch it tonight."

"Ooo yes!" Leila smacked his shoulders in excitement but stopped immediately when she realized what she was doing.

What the hell is wrong with me?

She was excited to watch a movie with him? Like they were....dating or something? Is that what couples did?

Silence grew between them again until he broke it."The next family then, they adopted you?"

"No, I was moved again because their son- " Leila caught herself before she shared information that she'd never be able to take back. This was why she didn't talk to people, you got too comfortable and then you said more than you should've.

Namjoon's head dropped back into her lap as he studied her expression. He could see how uncomfortable she was, how quickly her hands had stopped raking his hair and how she avoided his eyes by looking off the the side instead. "Their son what?" The look on her face caused something in him to break. She didn't have to say it. He knew just by her expression that someone had hurt her.