Vol.2 Chapter 5 Crime and Punishment

Start from the beginning

"Sorry---" Horikita said. That girl turned to her and walked toward her.

She has short hair.

"What class are you from?" That girl asked Horikita.

"Class D."

"Do you know where is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?" She asked.

Her sound made Horikita scared, it was like this girl could kill Horikita if she didn't answer.

Ayanokouji's warning flashed in her mind.

if you met a little girl with short hair asking for me. Just tell her, I am at the supermarket.

"He is in the supermarket. " Horikita said.

That girl nodded and said.

"Thank you." And then, she walked away. Her figure disappeared in the darkness.

Horikita almost collapsed.

Although it was only a short conversation, she felt the danger from this little girl.

"Ayanokouji-Kun, what creature you mess with?" Horikita mumbled. For the first time, she was worry about him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday came. When we finished the class, I, Horikita, and Sudo walked to the teacher's room. Chabashira-Sensei was waiting for us.

"You seem to be no worries at all." She grinned and said with Horikita.

Sudo replied instead.

"Of course, sensei! We have our evidence. No way to lose."

"I hope so."

Chabashira-Sensei said and led us to the stairs.

"Horikita, are you ready?" I whispered to Horikita.

"Yes, what about you?" She asked me.

"Same,  I guess."

I mumbled. I used to luck, so I knew how did the luck felt. But right now, the feeling wasn't liked that feeling.

I hope there was nothing wrong.

We walked to the 4th floor. Chabashira-Sensei led us to the room with the sign that said Student Council's room.

There were Ichinose, Kanzaki, and our 18 witnesses waiting in front of the room.

"Yaho, Ayanokouji-Kun!" Ichinose said with a smile. When I came close to her, she whispered; "Don't worry, Chihiro-Chan wasn't here."

I sighed with relief and introduced my comrade.

"Ichinose, Kanzaki, this's Horikita and Sudo. Horikita and Sudo, this's Ichinose and Kanzaki from class B."

I couldn't help but feel weird for introducing someone. I didn't socially like Kushida and didn't know that many people.

"Horikita-San! Nice to meet you!" Ichinose smiled, Kanzaki just nodded for her.

"Thanks for helping my class, Ichinose-San, Kanzaki-Kun, " Horikita said. "I felt like I met you somewhere."

"Oh, you're that girl, who hugged Ayanokouji!" Sudo said.

"Oh, you're here." Horikita opened her eye wide. "Let's me ask you something, Ichinose-San. How do you know about my brother?"

I and Ichinose were frozen. I fought with Horikita's brother, the student council president once. Ichinose hid and saw everything, Horikita didn't know it. But last week, when she helped me from Horikita's torturing. She accidentally said, "How dare you call the man who saves you from your brother pervert!?".