"Sorry, Trouble. I couldn't help myself," I chuckle, pressing a kiss to her forehead before releasing her. I go over to the bag that has my paints, pulling out a neon orange and a pink just as bright.

"Bring them all down," Sang says, coming up behind me. She picks up a bottle of light neon blue. "Maybe while we're covered in paint, we can do something else."

"What are you thinking?" I ask, picking up a bronze metallic colour.

"Everyone has a favourite colour, and I would love some pictures of me by myself. Maybe we can paint me in everyone's colour of choice."

I look down at her, a smile pulling at my lips. "Like actually painting you?" I ask.

Shaking her head, she says, "More like splashing me. We have some baby wipes, so I can wipe off whatever mess you and I make. Put me in that white dress I wore with Victor. Splash me in colour."

"I fucking love it."

She grins. "Me too."

I pick up the box and head for the door. "Let's go."

xXx

Covered in orange and pink paint, I take the camera from Luke and bring up the photos he and Marc have taken between them. I immediately smile, seeing the first one pop up of Sang on my back, kissing my cheek, eyes full of laughter as she looks directly at the camera. I'm smiling too, but my eyes are closed. And we're covered in streaks of pink and orange paint.

"How come you get to see yours?" Marc asks, coming to my side.

"Because I'm the fucking photographer," I tell him, unable to wipe the smile from my face. "Go get cleaned up, Trouble and come back once you're done."

She salutes me with a laugh, rushing off into the cabin, but not before slapping her paint covered palm against Corey's butt as she rushes by. My eyebrows jump up to my hair line in surprise and Corey looks just as shell shocked, turning to watch her go. When I see the pink and orange handprint on his butt, I snort.

"Now I want a handprint on my ass," Luke says with a chuckle. "Sang's handprint," he adds as an afterthought.

Raven goes over to Corey, turning his back to him and bending down to get a closer inspection while Corey looks over to the rest of us. "She just slapped my butt."

"Oh yeah she did," Raven says with a wicked grin. "If I asked, do you think she'd slap mine? Bare, obviously."

"Shut the fuck you dirty Russian," North barks.

"In fairness, I was thinking the same thing," Silas adds, his wicked grin matching Raven's.

Just then, Mr. Blackbourne comes out of the cabin. Normally, I wouldn't have looked twice. However, this time is different because he's covered in paint all across his front. The white button down streaked with pink and orange and right on his chest, over his pecs, are two very small and dainty painted handprints. Behind hun, the Doc is leaning against the door, laughing his ass off. "What the fuck happened?"

"Miss Sorenson was in such a rush, it seemed she wasn't paying attention to where she was going," Mr B says sternly, placing his hands on his hips. His face, as usual, was incredibly blank.

"She ran..." Doc gasps. "She ran right into him. I think...his face, oh you should have seen it."

"Thankfully, I packed a few spare button downs," Mr B continues, completely ignoring Doc as he continues to laugh. "Dr Green insisted I come and show you my stained shirt."

I'm losing a battle I knew I wouldn't win to begin with. But Luke and Marc are the first ones to break. Luke puts his hand on my shoulder as his laughter bursts free. Marc's bubbles up a second later, and I'm right behind them.