Thaku ma: No, I will not allow anyone to ruin Roy Chaudharys name. Brinda, come on. Lets do your Rasam.

Brinda smirked.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita: Why no one is coming out of the haveli? Are they fine? She looks the Haveli through the window.

Anirudh, Thaku ma, Chandrachur, Brinda and Bihari steps out of the Haveli.

Somnath, Kanaka, Chintu, Pranav and Meera are went to Kolkata for a small work. They don't know what's happening here.

Bondita looks on them. Anirudh starts the jeep, everyone gets onto it.

Bihari: I will come by walk. You all go in jeep.

Anirudh: Temple is in border, how far will you walk?

Bihari: No problem Anirudh Babu. Why you are concerning for me? You concentrate in your marriage.

He says and turns his face aside. Anirudh didn't cared of him starts to drive the jeep. The jeep crossed Bondita's house. Everyone looked at her, Brinda smirked. But Anirudh refused to see her. Bihari walks by.

Bondita: Bhari Babu...

He didn't reponds but walks fastly.

Bondita: Bhari Babu, I am speaking to you only. Stop.

Bihari: Why you are stopping me Choti malkin? You couldn't stop Anirudh Babu that's why you are stopping me right?

Bondita nods no with tears in her eyes.

Bihari: No one is in haveli except Sumati ma. Atleast now go and look at your kaka sasurji's condition. Look how he is longing for his life. Can't walk, can't sleep, can't eat on his own. What if he comes to know about Anirudh's marriage? The only working heart will also stop to work then.

Bondita nods no and cries.

Bihari: Choti Malkin, leave me. I am their servant. So, whatever happens to them I should accept. My opinions will not work there. Leave me, I want to attend my master's Rasam.

Bondita cries. Bihari moves from there.

Dhitam dhitam sad version plays...

Bondita: I will stop their Rasam. I will not allow this to happen.

She gets up furiously and walks towards the temple.

~In Temple~

Rasam of Children was almost done. Now Anirudh and Brinda is left.

Thaku ma starts the rituals.

Random woman: Only you are present, where is Bride's family?

Thaku ma and Chandra turns their face aside.

Brinda: I am an orphan. I don't have parents.

That woman worries.

Woman: Ok, no problem. I will be your side and do the rituals.

Woman arranges fruits, sweets and a necklace in a plate and gives it to Thaku ma. Thaku ma gets it without looking at their face.

Woman: Now, it's your turn. Give your plate to Bride's family as a sign of accepting this marriage.

Chandra turns away with rage. Thaku ma is being still.

Woman: Don't you bring anything for bride?

Anirudh: Thaku ma, give that jewellery and fruits plate to her.

Woman: Yes, Anirudh Babu is right. Chandra, what did you brought for your Bride?

Chandra: What?

Woman: She is your Bride right?

Brinda: No, I'm not his Bride. I am Anirudh's bride.

Everyone surrounding there are shocked.
They started to whisper themselves.

Random man: Second marriage?

Woman: Yeah, did Bondita knew this?

Another woman: I think yes. That's why Bondita didn't arrived here.

Anirudh: Shut up everyone.

Brinda: Anirudh accepted this marriage because he...

Thaku ma stopped her.

Thaku ma: No one should interfere in Roy Chaudharys matter. This is Anirudh's own wish.

Everyone became quite.

Thaku ma takes the plate which is of gold and stretches her hands to present it to the bride.

That woman was about to get it but a stone from somewhere hits it accurately and made it to fall.

Everyone looks at the direction from where the stone came.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know it!❤️