A Promise

I woke up to the sound of someone humming a song. I blinked my eyes a few times, adjusting to the morning light. I glanced at the clock on the wall, and it told me that it was 8.15 am. I heard a familiar giggle.

"Ya, did Lisa fuck you that hard last night?"

I smiled. That voice was the perfect voice to start my birthday.

"I think it was the other way around," I said, still looking at the ceilings. I heard her chuckle.
"As expected. You didn't budge when I tried waking you up earlier," she said.

I chuckled and sat up, staring at my beautiful girlfriend who was sitting at the foot of the bed. Jennie smiled wide and threw herself at me, wrapping me in a tight and warm embrace.

 Jennie smiled wide and threw herself at me, wrapping me in a tight and warm embrace

"Happy birthday, Daddy... I love you," she whispered.
"Thanks, Babe... I love you too!" I said with gratitude.

Jennie kissed my cheek and I did the same to hers. We stared at each other, smiling wide and enjoying the feeling.

"When did you arrive?" I asked her. She shrugged.
"Half an hour ago. Like I said, I tried waking you up when I arrived, but you were sleeping like a dead man," she said, making me laugh.
"It was tiring, you know..." I said tiredly.
"Which one? The mission or the sex with Lisa?" she asked me. I laughed.
"B–Both?" I said sheepishly, and Jennie cackled.

She rested her head on my chest and sighed.

"Ya... Good job on the mission, Daddy... But... I can't imagine what the Twice girls must be feeling now... Knowing that their friend is actually working for Manse," Jennie said pensievely.
"Yeah... Sana and the others looked really disappointed last night," I said.
"I hope Hyejin and the team can find out more soon... And we can do something about it," Jennie uttered. I nodded.

Jennie sighed again, before chuckling and slapping my chest.

"But... Enough about them! Let's forget about everything for now... Today's your birthday!" she exclaimed. I laughed and kissed her forehead.
"Alright, alright... I did what you asked too... Emptying my schedule for the day!" I said.
"As you should! You should have a good time today with us!" Jennie said.

I stared at her a little mischievously.

"What do you mean by 'a good time'?" I asked her slowly, making her gasp.
"Yeongi! How naughty!" she exclaimed, but then she laughed with me.
"I was just asking..." I defended myself. She nodded and grinned.
"I know, and don't worry, I have prepared something very special for you," she said naughtily. I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh? And what would that be?" I asked her. She smirked and stared at me.
"No spoilers~" she teased.

I laughed and pulled her in for a kiss. Jennie lunged forward, hugging my neck, pressing her body towards mine, and ended up straddling me. I chuckled and fondled her bubble butt. Gosh, why do I love butts so much nowadays? I'm turning into John Cho, am I not?