A Lunch

The sunlight coming through the curtained windows of the room made me open my eyes slowly. I blinked a few times, not fully comprehending where I was for a moment. My hand traced the blanket covering my naked body. It was so smooth and soft. Hang on. My blanket in my house wasn't supposed to be smooth nor soft.

I sat up immediately. I looked around the room. My bedroom wasn't this large, nor was it this luxurious. Where was I? I looked at the wall, at the many framed pictures on it. Suddenly, I realised, and I let out a sigh.

I was at Red Velvet's dorm, and this was Yeri's room. I had a one night stand with her last night, and... Well... Let's just say it was one of the best sexual experiences I ever had. I started dominating, as I usually did, but she somehow found out my weak spots right away, and soon I was put under her mercy. Fuck! Was I that weak?

My hand absentmindedly rubbed my own ears. Shit. She spent the night fucking my ears with her tongue like there was no tomorrow, while her fingers nimbly played with my clit, pussy, and even asshole. Shit. I lost count how many times I squirted last night, and I shuddered even now just by the thought of it. I felt my nipples perking up. Get a grip, Hyejin-ah!

Yeri wasn't in the room, so she must be outside. Were the other Red Velvet members present? If Irene was here, I could start a conversation with her and learn more about her relationship with Yeoni. What time was it anyway? I glanced at my watch. It was 7.30 am. I still had a few hours left before work.

I stood up groggily and wore my clothes. Fuck. I realised just how drenched my panties were. Did I... Did I really cum that much at the bar when she licked my ear? Fuck! I decided to wear my pants without my panties, and made a mental note to bring extra panties wherever I go starting today.

I walked out of the room slowly. I heard laughter and chatter from the dining room, so I walked there. I found three gorgeous girls laughing and talking over their breakfast. Yeri looked up and smiled.

"Hyejin-ssi! Good morning! Come join us for breakfast!" exclaimed Yeri.

The other two girls turned and smiled. They were both fairly tall and really beautiful. The girl with chubby cheeks and dark red hair was wearing a loose yellow sweater over a pair of red shorts, reminding me of a certain cartoon bear, while the girl with long black hair and thick, luscious lips was wearing a white shirt over... Nothing. She looked like she was in her panties. I recognised these two immediately.

"Good morning, Hyejin-ssi! Please forgive Yeri's naughty behaviour last night," said Kang Seulgi, bowing deeply to me

"Ya!" exclaimed Yeri, slapping Seulgi's arm. Joy chuckled.
"'Morning, Hyejin-ssi!" Joy said coolly. Her voice was a little husky. I gulped. She was hot.
"M–Morning, everyone. I–I'm sorry for intruding like this," I said nervously.

The girls laughed, and Seulgi immediately pulled up a chair.

"What are you saying? Of course you're not intruding! We're always happy to welcome our members' friends!" she said kindly.
"Not always like that, though... I brought my relative over here one time and I got scolded by everyone," Joy said begrudgingly. Seulgi glared at her, but Yeri spoke first.
"Unnie! That was a long time ago!" Yeri said. Joy chuckled naughtily and sipped her coffee.
"Don't listen to her, Hyejin-ssi. Come, have a seat! Would you like some coffee?" asked Seulgi kindly.
"A–Ah, yes. Kamsahamnida," I said.
"Don't mention it!" Seulgi said cheerfully.