Vol. 2 Chapter 4 Sakura-San can't communicate, Ichinose-Chan want to hang out

Start from the beginning

I sighed. I would play for fun once.

"Nothing. " I said.

"What?" Yamauchi flinched. "You won't bet?"

"I bet nothing. " I said. "They won't get any punishment."

"Impossible!" Sudo shouted.

Doctor nodded. "Yes, sir. They won't survive from the hell, I'm sure."

"I told you, the risk was the best part of the gamble. " 

I didn't want to play it seriously from begin. If I lost, I would consider it as another charity.

"If you want to lose then." Yamauchi shrugged.

"Oh, why you are a dealer today? Where is Ike?" Ike was usually the one who started gambling.

"He said he smell something from class C. I don't know what he talks about."

But I knew what he talk about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking to the restaurant when Chihiro pushed me to the wall.

"W--What the hell, Chihiro?"

"You have to have lunch with Ichinose, your girlfriend!"

"What!? This's in the restaurant, everyone will see----"

Chihiro gave me a scary stared. The eyes of the murderer.

"Yes, ma'am."

Why does the girl always threaten me?  and why did I let myself be oppressed by these girls?

Maybe I want it.

Maybe I need it.

Cursed you! Kaxxa's "Queen and Slave" folder. You made me being a devil.

Chihiro told me to wait for Ichinose at the table in the side of the restaurant. I looked around and didn't saw any of my classmates there. I sighed with relief.

"Yaho, Ayanokouji-Kun!!" Ichinose called me from far. I waved at her.

When she reached the table with the ramen. I told her.

"Today, I want to eat on the floor. Are you okay with that?"

Ichinose looked confused but still accept it. I slipped from the chair and squatted on the floor, Ichinose did the same.

"Are you doing it for any reason?" She asked me.

"Nothing. I just want to feel the power of mother earth while I'm eating." I joked but my monotone voice made it feel like I was talking about something very serious.

"Sorry, I don't want anyone to saw us," I told her the truth. That's the reason why I tried to hide under the table.

Suddenly, Ichinose looked like almost crying.

"W--what's wrong, Ichinose!?" 

"Nothing---" She whined. "I--I just realized that I'm not good enough for Ayanokouji-Kun. So you feel ashamed that you are dating me."

Oi, why I felt like some jerk out there? 

"No way! You're so good. I just don't want other guys to envy me! You're the one who will feel ashamed dating me."

Then, Ichinose giggled. She smiled cunningly.

"Oi, you trick me?" I asked her.

"Yes, you're easy to deceive, Ayanokouji-Kun." She laughed and ate her ramen.